Music Cds And Their Compatibility

Diso

How Long till You throw Away Your Music Cd or Buy a new one?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I keep everything I've ever downloaded: i'm like the internet equivalent of a bag lady; wandering around the 'net with a giant shopping trolley. Everytime I need to free up space, I just burn crap to a DVD then delete it: bingo, my hard drive is approx. 4.7 gigs more free!

I once had 74KB left on one of my harddrives before I reformatted. As for music cds, I keep em, locked in my drawer. Ripped to my computer of course.

I once had 74KB left on one of my harddrives before I reformatted. As for music cds, I keep em, locked in my drawer. Ripped to my computer of course.

Geez...how is that possible?! I freak out if I have less than 2 gigs left. I just got another 20 gb harddrive to store all my Dreamcast games so I don't have to worry about going under 2 gbs. :rolleyes:

But I rarely remake CDs. I think long and hard before I burn something because I HATE wasting anything. But I never get rid of my music, it just keep piling on.

all my retail cds I keep till they are unplayable, and that's usually after I've fixed them a few times. I have CD's I bought 10 years ago. if I burn something I'll get rid of it as soon as I am tired of it

Geez...how is that possible?! I freak out if I have less than 2 gigs left.

I start to freak out at 1. Given that Ihave an 8 gig HD, I'd may go bonkers for less.

I never throw away retail music CDs, and I never burn music I've downloaded.

There isn't enough music I like to justify wasting a CD-R on. I don't care for mix discs, and I don't download full albums from an artist, if I like a full album I buy it.

I Don't See Why Anyone Would Get Rid Of Thier Retail CD's Cuz That's Pretty Dumb. I Rip My CD's And And Then Add Them To My "ME_MP3s" Disk. Then After I Rip Them I Leave It Some Where On My Desk. Look At This Topic And You'll See What I Mean: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6822

And My place Has Gotten A Lot More Messier.(And I'm Proud of it)