Songs You Love To Hate

Inky

guys reading is fundamental!  :lol: I sayed songs you loved once but can't stand now.

Garageink sayed something like:

what are some songs that you used to love but now you can'y stand and why?

well i jus read the topic title and thats totally different from what ur goin for...so sorry. songs you LOVE to HATE. and i LOVE to HATE that song "walkin on sunshine" haha

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah duh, 2nd Round Knock out is old as hell, I just said it was his best track! And the tracks he had against Em sucked, ish like "what's the Mathers with you?", is weak.

i hate anything but rock , alternative or heavy metal , punk is so gay..........

i hate rap alot mainly because i cant understand it , the lyrics are bad ( milkshake! shake it right thurr! ) bah.....i also hate musica mexicana , i mean im mexican but geez i find it way annyoing..................vamos a bailar, vamos a bailar duduududududu :(

i hate anything but rock , alternative or heavy metal , punk is so gay..........

i hate rap alot mainly because i cant understand it , the lyrics are bad ( milkshake! shake it right thurr! ) bah.....i also hate musica mexicana  , i mean im mexican but geez i find it way annyoing..................vamos a bailar, vamos a bailar duduududududu :(

rofl!!!! and the ever so annoying "muevele muevele!....asquerosa"

i hate rap alot mainly because i cant understand it , the lyrics are bad ( milkshake! shake it right thurr! ) bah.....i also hate musica mexicana  , i mean im mexican but geez i find it way annyoing..................vamos a bailar, vamos a bailar duduududududu :(

Yea, I only like Ranchero. Its THE crap. All this "Kumbia Kings" $hit is just dumb.

Wait, what the HELL is so wrong with punk? I listen to Rock too (God DAMN do I love Q.O.T.S.A.!!!), but Punk is just so much more... angry. I listen to mostly Cerebral Punk, which are bands like Bad Religion, Rise Against, Pennywise. ICU-Type $hit.

Anon.

Yea, I only like Ranchero. Its THE crap. All this "Kumbia Kings" $hit is just dumb.

Wait, what the HELL is so wrong with punk? I listen to Rock too (God DAMN do I love Q.O.T.S.A.!!!), but Punk is just so much more... angry. I listen to mostly Cerebral Punk, which are bands like Bad Religion, Rise Against, Pennywise. ICU-Type $hit.

Anon.

It's nothing like the O.G. triple O.G. Gangster extrodinairs Enrique iglacious(sp?)

Anon.

I don't like punk either

nor any ranchera, but I do think ppl who are mexicans, or latin whatever need to hear the song "Los Tres Animales" at least once in their life knowing the meaning of the song

Anon.

I don't like punk either

nor any ranchera, but I do think ppl who are mexicans, or latin whatever need to hear the song "Los Tres Animales" at least once in their life knowing the meaning of the song

It depends on who you listen to that defines punk. To me, punk is Bad Religion, The Misfits, old U2, before Radiohead went big (check their EP's), The Ramones, groups like those is what the defination of Punk is.

i hate rap alot mainly because i cant understand it , the lyrics are bad ( milkshake! shake it right thurr! ) bah.....i also hate musica mexicana  , i mean im mexican but geez i find it way annyoing..................vamos a bailar, vamos a bailar duduududududu :P

Anon.

I don't like punk either

It depends on who you listen to that defines punk. To me, punk is Bad Religion, The Misfits, old U2, before Radiohead went big (check their EP's), The Ramones, groups like those is what the defination of Punk is.

yeah, I don't like any of those bands. But I do like Radiohead when they went slower though :(

D12-My Band

G-Unit- I want to get to know you

Petey Pablo-Freek-a-leek

Linkin-Park-Somewhere I belong

Lil'Jon-Get low

I still listen to these guys, but their songs are just plain annoyinh and crap.