skate or die 3 and 720degrees 2

they would 0wn tony hawk!

and adventures of buyou billy 2 lol J/K

Edited by garageink

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta be kidding me :blink: the gfx was horrible and it was just a text based game.

That's the beauty of it. Apparently you disregarded the great story and judges the game only by it's graohics and gameplay. :lol:

The real reason why the game was so different from other RPGs is because the game was developed and released only for the BS Stellaview for the SNES. You couldn't have a full-size RPG for it, since you downloaded the BS games via the network at certain hours.

Edited by Agozer

whatever man, i read a few reviews for the game and they pretty much agree to what i said and if was that great it would've been out in usa

Yeah well...Stellaview never made it to the states either, and was canned pretty quickly although quite a number of BS games were made.

Edited by Agozer

Excitebike already had a sequel, Excitebike 64.  And it probobly wasn't nearly as good.

well there was one good part to it, you could play the original :P

Hahaha! I remember once I was playing Excitebike on the N64 at Walmart and these kids are like, "Play the 3D one! This one sucks! Get off!" I wanted to go "shut up you punk bitches! This is the real stuff, omg stfu n00b lol!"

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Err.....what game is Excitebike? :P

*GASP!*

One of the greatest games to ever grace the Nintendo Entertainment System of course! Who can remember the little dude on that tiny pixellated stunt bike pulling off skillz! Ah memories, now to get the rom since i miss it so.

Edit: 999th post! Now to do something for a 1000 :D

Edited by K`dash

One of the greatest games to ever grace the Nintendo Entertainment System of course! Who can remember the little dude on that tiny pixellated stunt bike pulling off skillz! Ah memories, now to get the rom since i miss it so.

Is it the game with tiny bike and you will drive thru gravel and some ramps?