Game Sequels You Would Like To See...

perfect opportunity for something new like DC vs Capcom. think of it, Lobo vs Akuma, Batman Vs Ryu! it boggles the mind

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvel vs Capcom vs SNK vs Sammy :(

Too bad Marvel characters aren't allowed to be used by Capcom anymore since EA picked up the license.

Darn You EA and ur World Hungry Powers!

-Fallout 3

-System Shock 3

-StarCraft 2

-Elder Scrolls: ????

-Garou 2

-Street Fighter 4

-Capcom vs. SNK 3 (with ALL characters) or Marvel vs Capcom vs SNK vs Sammy :(

Starcraft 2 would be awesome, as long as they don't change the mechanics of the original and the expansion (like how they screwed up warcraft 3). Man, the expansion for that game still rocks online!!!

Half-Life 2 (Pleazze Valve??)

HL2 is said to ship sometime in May/June, possibly during e3. Which wouldn't be surprising. I just want the damn game to come out already.

Shadowrun Online(There's already been a 2, even if it wasn't stated.[The Genesis, SNES, and possibly Sega CD versions are completely different])

Capcom vs. Marvel vs. SNK vs. DC vs. Sammy vs. Nintendo!(lol like that'll happen)

With The Nemesis and Wesker as playable characters.

And Viewtiful Joe should be playable too.

And Dante.

And Zero.

And then Capcom should make a game based on FLCL and make Kanti a playable character too.

And it would be Online so you could play in tournaments from home.

House of the Dead 3

With ample LightGun support.

Sanitarium

A great game, even though I can barely play it due to some unnamed error.

Kirby

A GOOD one this time. Haven't played a good one since the SNES.

I might think of more...

Shadowrun Online(There's already been a 2, even if it wasn't stated.[The Genesis, SNES, and possibly Sega CD versions are completely different])

All 3 are completely the same. I want an actual sequal, not like SR2. SR Online would rule.

All 3 are completely the same. I want an actual sequal, not like SR2. SR Online would rule.

I KNOW the SNES and Genesis games are different.

In the SNES version you play as Jake, and move around in an almost point and click manner. You get geeked by some other Shadowrunners and then revived by that cat shapeshifter(forgot name), and you get your magic from the spirit of Dog(instead of Gator, like you can in the Genesis versioin). And you have to recover you memory, and eventually kill Drake, a dragon(who'll own you).

In the Genesis version you play as some dude looking for his brother(who might have died? I don't remember.) And you get to choose from 3 templates for your character. And the system is based on Shadowrun 2nd edition.

Just try it. Download both. They're completely different, I swear.

they are totally different, I didn't like the GEN version.

I'll also add Midway(Mortal Kombat) to the list of the Uber vs. game.

It is now...

Capcom vs. SNK vs. Sammy vs. DC vs. Marvel vs. Nintendo vs. Midway

vs. Square

EDIT: I'll add Square too, for Ehrgiez(sp?)

Edited by LordKanti