Game Sequels You Would Like To See...

Hahaha! I remember once I was playing Excitebike on the N64 at Walmart and these kids are like, "Play the 3D one! This one sucks! Get off!" I wanted to go "shut up you punk bitches! This is the real stuff, omg stfu n00b lol!"

Kids like those only view 3d games as better ones, (they don't know anything about video games) you should have told 'em off or somethin.

Edited by Smilee

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! I remember once I was playing Excitebike on the N64 at Walmart and these kids are like, "Play the 3D one! This one sucks! Get off!" I wanted to go "shut up you punk bitches! This is the real stuff, omg stfu n00b lol!"

Kids like those only view 3d games as better ones, (they don't know anything about video games) you should have told 'em off or somethin.

Yeah I should have. I should have even kicked them in the shin, but I was too busy enjoying a classic. And I love to hear little punks like them complain.

Yeah I should have. I should have even kicked them in the shin, but I was too busy enjoying a classic. And I love to hear little punks like them complain.

I cant stand crap like that. I would have whooped all their asses. But sadly I have heart :P

The reason is I dun own a NES!! During my childhood, it is too expensive for my parents to buy.

Now that I own my own money, I bought my own game system. Currently have DC, PS and PS2.

The reason is I dun own a NES!! During my childhood, it is too expensive for my parents to buy.

Now that I own my own money, I bought my own game system. Currently have DC, PS and PS2.

I don't own a NES either; and I've never owned one.