Damnit!

Weirdy

Well, you could go bald.  If you don't have a bumpy head and aren't white, then there should be no problem.  Heck, maybe the bald is the look for you. :(

what the hell does that mean? white guys can't shave thier head anymore? thats the most reverse racist thing I've heard all week.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could go bald.  If you don't have a bumpy head and aren't white, then there should be no problem.  Heck, maybe the bald is the look for you. :(

what the hell does that mean? white guys can't shave thier head anymore? thats the most reverse racist thing I've heard all week.

...I don't take it to offense, I just wouldn't like being bald cause then it'd be too...stereotypical

..at least give me a chance to react to it :D

Edited by Weirdanzeige

it's just stupid. every bald white guy is a skin? that's like saying every black guy with corn rows is a pro basketball player. or every guy with gold in his mouth is a rapper from atlanta.

Weirdanzeige: I wasn't reacting for you or in your defence, :(

Edited by garageink

it's just stupid. every bald white guy is a skin? that's like saying every black guy with corn rows is a pro basketball player. or every guy with gold in his mouth is a rapper from atlanta.

uggh...nm, you obviously don't get it...you see...I'm not a white guy

Weirdanzeige: I wasn't reacting for you or in your defence,  :(

Don't worry GarageInk, I understand where you are coming from and I agree.

Weirdanzeige, Garage wasn't quoting you. He was quoting StriderSkorpion. Don't take offense when it isn't even directed at you.

Anon.

That's why I was wondering what Cominus was talking about. Garageink, it was just a joke. I didn't really mean it. Sheesh, people are getting too "politically correct" these days. I'm not stereotyping bald white guys as skin heads, it's just that they don't look any good bald (again, just a joke). Oy vey. Wait, I shouldn't say that, I'm not Jewish. :(

Edit: I wouldn't call it reverse racist. How about plain old racist? White people don't often get to really complain about racism. I guess I'm a self-loathing Caucasian. :D

Edited by StriderSkorpion

That's why I was wondering what Cominus was talking about.  Garageink, it was just a joke.  I didn't really mean it.  Sheesh, people are getting too "politically correct" these days.  I'm not stereotyping bald white guys as skin heads, it's just that they don't look any good bald (again, just a joke).  Oy vey.  Wait, I shouldn't say that, I'm not Jewish. :(

Yea, I saw that too. I knew you were joking, but GarageInk had a point to.

As for you being Jewish: Orale, de que hablas? I'll cut chu, man. No vato messes wid mi, ohms. Ill take out my switch Machete, ohms. ENTEINDES!!!??? :D

Anon.