Damnit!

Weirdy

That's why I was wondering what Cominus was talking about.  Garageink, it was just a joke.  I didn't really mean it.  Sheesh, people are getting too "politically correct" these days.  I'm not stereotyping bald white guys as skin heads, it's just that they don't look any good bald (again, just a joke).  Oy vey.  Wait, I shouldn't say that, I'm not Jewish. :(

Edit: I wouldn't call it reverse racist.  How about plain old racist?  White people don't often get to really complain about racism.  I guess I'm a self-loathing Caucasian. :D

He he, I love the Chapelles show for humourous jokes about racism - like there was the sketch where this old blind guy was the leader of the KKK, and none of his family had the heart to tell him he was black! When people in the street called him the 'n-word' etc... he'd start piping up with them because he couldn't see them, so he thought they were talking about someone else!

And then there was like the 'fly pimp squad' or whatever they were called, who would go back in time during the days of slavery to call white slave-owners 'crackers'.

Back on topic, I was going to say, hey at least it wasn't a Mullet, but I think GriffinKlaw covered that! We had one of those standardised tests for the school too in yr 12, called the AST, and I swear the school didn't tell us that it didn't count personally; well that's not true but they put pressure on everyone doing the UAI (that's the university Access Inventory or some crap) by saying that all of the UAI scores are going to be scaled against the scores from the AST. But once I realised it didn't count personally, i didn't bother doing any revising or anything. Still, I reckon I 0wned most of it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just let it grow out and grow long. That's what I do. You can do heaps of funky stuff with mid length to long hair. And you don't have to worry about frequent haircuts.

even though my hair does grow out nicely(down, straight, soft)....I don't like it being long...idk why, I just don't like having long hair anywhere on me

Ooooh Rico Suave!!

Once when I was really bogged down with work and needed a haircut, I told the woman that I don't want it too short so when I got back to my room I saw that she made my haircut into a MULLET!! It was long in the back and side but my bangs were gone!

So I went back and complained and she was pregnent so she was like "You should have told me blah blah blah"...but she fixed it so it was cool at the end.

yeah well...a mullet is a lot better than having Hitler hair any day

Why not? I thought it ran i the blood.

wtf are you talking about? the german joke is old....I aint even german...

..tell me cominus, DO I LOOK F*CKEN GERMAN?!!!

I bet Cominus thinks I'm german too. :spam: