Damnit!

Weirdy

soo..yeah, I was doing my hwk on thursday, and I had a lot of it cause it was all review for the CAT6 which is a standardized test that all students in high schools have to take here in california. It doesn't count towards our grade, but it shows what our teachers have taught us. Our school did really crapty last year, if we do crapty again, the school gets ceded by the u.s govt.(all teachers get fired, no extracurricular activities, nothing but subjects that have to be taught)....

...anyways, I had a whole mess of hwk and I didn't finish it till like 2:30a.m. I got only 3 hrs of sleep and I had to go get a haircut the next day. Anyways, after a tiring day of school, I got get a haircut. I kept telling the lady the way I wanted it(so it was my fault)...I got a haircut, later after that I was sleeping. Then....I woke up today, and realized something...my hair. I hadn't gotten a haircut in 4 months, so it had been kinda long (almost lower than the ears)...when i realized what haircut I had gotten(cause I had been too tired to think)....I felt....incredibly stupid. Ok, here's how it goes....there's hardly(or any) hair on the sides and back(very short)...but the top is a bit longer, but about 3 inches longer than the hair on the sides and the back(of my head)...

eek, yeah, so I'll have to use plenty of gell to make it look differently and stop it from getting hard off to the side

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh Rico Suave!!

Once when I was really bogged down with work and needed a haircut, I told the woman that I don't want it too short so when I got back to my room I saw that she made my haircut into a MULLET!! It was long in the back and side but my bangs were gone!

So I went back and complained and she was pregnent so she was like "You should have told me blah blah blah"...but she fixed it so it was cool at the end.

Ooooh Rico Suave!!

Once when I was really bogged down with work and needed a haircut, I told the woman that I don't want it too short so when I got back to my room I saw that she made my haircut into a MULLET!! It was long in the back and side but my bangs were gone!

So I went back and complained and she was pregnent so she was like "You should have told me blah blah blah"...but she fixed it so it was cool at the end.

yeah well...a mullet is a lot better than having Hitler hair any day

eek, yeah, so I'll have to use plenty of gell to make it look differently and stop it from getting hard off to the side

Ill never read the end of a post before I read the first again! :(

wtf are you talking about? I was talking about my top head...not the bottom

...see Gamecop (and others)...whats why I would usually ask "which head?"

Dude, your school has to be MAJOR crap to score that low. Our school did pretty low too, but nowhere near that.

Anyway, just buzz it. Level 3. Get the lesbian haircut. Looks good. :(

Anon.

NEVER!! I refuse to look like I'm in the u.s military looking like I'd actually defend this country...

...another thing I'd discuss, but this just isn't the post

Ooooh Rico Suave!!

Why not? I thought it ran i the blood.

Ooooh Rico Suave!!

Why not? I thought it ran i the blood.

wtf are you talking about? the german joke is old....I aint even german...

..tell me cominus, DO I LOOK F*CKEN GERMAN?!!!