Test Radio Station

N3oGhost

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea guys, Listening to it right now and I like how u guys are settin it up. If u need any help I broadcasted a station on here for friends for a couple months. U probably know everything I know already but if u need a tester or help with something just let me know.

Enjoy the radio everyone. I think we'll have it all hooked up with the server soon. There will be one drawback..it's going to have to be 100% legal music since I can get fined since I have the radio. I'll take a bit more look into it though.

PS: In about 2 months, ShibaTheDog will also have a radio station. So we can put them together.

Enjoy the radio everyone. I think we'll have it all hooked up with the server soon. There will be one drawback..it's going to have to be 100% legal music since I can get fined since I have the radio. I'll take a bit more look into it though.

PS: In about 2 months, ShibaTheDog will also have a radio station. So we can put them together.

How can anyone tell if its legal or illegal music? Most of my music is ripped from CDs either my friends or I own.

And props on the station. The quality isn't that bad, I was expecting it to suck but its quite good. :spam:

How can anyone tell if its legal or illegal music? Most of my music is ripped from CDs either my friends or I own.

And props on the station. The quality isn't that bad, I was expecting it to suck but its quite good. :lol:

How come your not listening then? :spam:

And props on the station. The quality isn't that bad, I was expecting it to suck but its quite good. :lol:

How come your not listening then? :spam:

The current track isn't so good. :lol: I just tested it....the quality could be better, but I know that costs you more bandwidth.