The Matrix Is Bs

Cominus

I was watching the animatrix on toonami when is occurd to me that they were fighting robots(duh) but then i got to even more wondering. Couldnt they have juct launched some sort of emp device to stop the machines? Couldnt they have just started throwing a bunch of atomic bombs or something, if they didnt have any im sure Iraq could have spared some. Maybe i missed something cuz i've only seen part one the first matrix.

Edited by Cominus

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the animatrix on toonami when is occurd to me that they were fighting robots(duh) but then i got to even more wondering. Couldnt they have juct launched some sort of emp devoce to stop the machines? Couldnt they have just started throwing a bunch of atomic bombs or something, if they didnt have any im sure Iraq could have spared some. Maybe i missed something cuz i've only seen part one the first matrix.

What the hell are you talking about? Sorry but your post makes no sense to me.

I was watching the animatrix on toonami when is occurd to me that they were fighting robots(duh) but then i got to even more wondering. Couldnt they have juct launched some sort of emp devoce to stop the machines? Couldnt they have just started throwing a bunch of atomic bombs or something, if they didnt have any im sure Iraq could have spared some. Maybe i missed something cuz i've only seen part one the first matrix.

What the hell are you talking about? Sorry but your post makes no sense to me.

You're dumb arent you, or maybe you havent seen the movies "small soldiers or oceans eleven" Well let me save you the time and trouble*cough* *speaks with a brittish accent* When a atomic bomb goes off it emits an EMP(Electro magnetic pulse) which turns off anything electrical within it's blast radius. Now a bimp(forgot name) causes that same EMP except with the big destruction and caos *cough* Yeah it's kinda like that, sierra mist...uh. i mean the EMP thing.

Edited by Cominus

You're dumb arent you, or maybe you havent seen the movies "small soldiers or oceans eleven" Well let me save you the time and trouble*cough* *speaks with a brittish accent* When a atomic bomb goes off it emits an EMP(Electro magnetic pulse) which turns off anything electrical within it's blast radius. Now a bimp(forgot name) causes that same EMP except with the big destruction and caos *cough* Yeah it's kinda like that, sierra mist...uh. i mean the EMP thing.

:D I guess that is what I get for not forgetting to put just kidding at the end of my post and sounding like a jerk.

I remember them using EMP bombs when they were at war with the machines but they should have used it when they were first threathened.

And did anyone see the trailer for I, Robot? I haven't read the book so does anyone know how close the movie is to the book? But from the preview, that situation seems just like how the Matrix began.

Well, I, Robot also reminds me of Terminator (excluding 3, which kinda changes things around). EMPs can hurt those "octopus" robots (forgot their names), but apparently can't harm the other machinery. They used the nukes to turn the sky dark, but the robots are still around. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but then again, it was just a movie to make people feel paranoid. Your not supposed to look beyond it to see the falacies of its logic.

The Second Renaissance Parts 1 & 2...Greatest. Ever.

Sohere are my two cents: They tried to nuke the machines, but radiation had no effect. Failed.

They tried to cover the sky so that the machines couldn't get energy from the sun. Failed.

I think the reason why they couldn't use an EMP on the machines is that

1) They couldn't get near Machine City, 01

2) They didn't have a big enough EMP with a wide blast radius.

Unless they had a shield for the nuke, they'd get blasted by the EMP from it. The Matrix could technically have been created from the Terminator world if the Animatrix hadn't ruined this theory. Also, if you were that bored, you could tie I, Robot to the Terminator world (maybe) by ignoring T3 (and who wouldn't :unsure: ). Speaking of I, Robot, it kinda reminds me of the old Planet of the Apes movies.