Religious Things That Make The World...

Wizard

They believe that the New Testament god is actually a woman.

OMFG ! G*d isn't a man or a woman ! In reality, G*d is everywhere (infinity) with an illimited knowledge.

Edited by Mr.X

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean unlimited. Anyways, God is seen as a male deity. There are a lot of references in the Bible that would lead one to believe that God is essentially male. Man was made in his image. Jesus was his son from Mary. The church is his bride. Etc. etc. They reference God in pronoun form usually as Him/His and similar. I don't believe in God myself, but when I did, it was taught that God was male. The Gnostics don't really exist anymore, except maybe as a revived "cult." Gnosticism is pretty strange as it practices mysticism. It started out from Judaism (sp?) and adopted Christian beliefs. It may have had something to do with Kaballa (sp?) originally, but I don't know.

It started out from Judaism (sp?) and adopted Christian beliefs.  It may have had something to do with Kaballa (sp?) originally, but I don't know.

That part I would somewhat believe. Even though I don't believe in religion and "god." Something was mentioned in my religion class a few years ago when were discussing what would God be like if he was "roaming."

Ok, now save me the flames and extinguish it. You cannot stop someone elses opinion unless your like, the RIAA.

OMFG ! G*d isn't a man or a woman ! In reality, G*d is everywhere (infinity) with an illimited knowledge.

Are you Jewish? I'm asking because you aren't fully saying God and that's how my Jewish friends do it.

But X is right, IF there is a god, it's not a he or a she, its a...almighty being that transcends gender and sex.

I've transcended gender and sex.

I bet you have. :lol:

Technically, "god" could be any gender or genderless. There's no way of knowing whether or not, that is if (s)he/they exist(s). Most mythological deities and some current have a "gender orientation" as God did in the Bible (written by men, so go figure).

Edited by StriderSkorpion

there is a god, it's not a he or a she, its a...almighty being that transcends gender and sex.

Space around the Multi-verse where stars appear seems/is infinite => G*d.

It's my deduction.

Edited by Mr.X

there is a god, it's not a he or a she, its a...almighty being that transcends gender and sex.

Space around the Multi-Universe where stars appear seems/is infinite => G*d.

It's my deduction.

Why the hell did you misquote my post? If you're going to quote it, quote it properly. You didn't include the word IF which is the single most important word in that sentence.

Well anyway, the infinite multiverse is greater than or equal to god? WTF...that means god isn't potentially the most powerful thing. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

Why the hell did you misquote my post? If you're going to quote it, quote it properly. You didn't include the word IF which is the single most important word in that sentence.

Well anyway, the infinite multiverse is greater than or equal to god? WTF...that means god isn't potentially the most powerful thing. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong.

Sorry about the quote.

Personally, I think The infinite Multi-Universe is G*d, it's the same thing.

Sorry about the quote.

Personally, I think The infinite Multi-Universe is G*d, it's the same thing.

Oh ok, I was just confused because you put >= which I thought of as greater than or equal to.