RE4 Vs. SH4

Which one will be the best?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as the Resident Evil 4 topic reminded me, which one will you think be the better game?

My vote is for Silent Hill 4. I like the psychological scary $hit. While RE4 looks damn sexy, SH4 looks damn scary.

Anon.

NOTE: Mods, I did a search and this topic hasn't come up yet, so don't close it. :P

i'm only going for Sh CAUSE i'm a hardkore SH fan :P

Oh come on, Silent Hill will always win in scare factor. Although Resident Evil is a good series, I love Silent Hill.

Besides, who doesnt like being scared?

RE4, to be honest I played SH 2 on PC, and i wasn't impressed at all :/ it was arite I guess, but I got bored of it right away, I didn't find it real scary, or maybe I didn't get far enough, either way, RE all the way.

re4! i dont do the cube' though so ill pass....one question how can that leon live when he got friggin sliced with a chainsaw? lol i must have stared at that pic in my gameinformer for like 3 min.

and why arent they zombies? this makes it very intresting

re4! i dont do the cube' though so ill pass....one question how can that leon live when he got friggin sliced with a chainsaw? lol i must have stared at that pic in my gameinformer for like 3 min.

and why arent they zombies? this makes it very intresting

Oh, you mean in the trailer when it shows his arm being sliced off by the chainsaw? That is shown right before you die. It isn't part of the main storyline. :lol:

Anon.