Classic 1emulation Moments?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a reason why most posts did not get past 100 posts?

The Cosplay thread is only 97. I have seen 400 something thread at other forums. :lol:

What? :lol:

He means that, our Cosplay thread, compared to other boards is low post count. GFAudio's Cosplay Reloaded thread had 1,243 replies, thats about 189 pages ALONE to their board. Without counting the original thread, which did about 80 pages.

The Cosplay thread is only 97. I have seen 400 something thread at other forums. :D

What? :)

He means that, our Cosplay thread, compared to other boards is low post count. GFAudio's Cosplay Reloaded thread had 1,243 replies, thats about 189 pages ALONE to their board. Without counting the original thread, which did about 80 pages.

Damn thats alot of cosplay.....

The Cosplay thread is only 97. I have seen 400 something thread at other forums. :D

Yeah, its where I first saw the Transformer Cosplay, that the guy went from Robot to car. Friking awesome it was.

Yeah, its where I first saw the Transformer Cosplay, that the guy went from Robot to car. Friking awesome it was.

I say that's pretty friggin' "out there".

Edited by Agozer

Damn that's a lot of ugly people... :lol: