The Day After Tommorow

Gouken

The Day After Tommorow Trailer [High Resolution]

DSL - Cable here.

The Day After Tommorow Trailer [Low Resolution]

For all you dial-up users.

Oh I just love it when the Earth is destroyed. Look's like it's going to be another "The Core". This time with no hope though.

The Day After Tommorow Main Site

Edited by Gouken

Now i heard there is a movie coming out, where the whole west coast goes down in a earthquake, then the rest of th US is destroyed by the wave that it causes, is that, this movie, (couldnt tell from the preview)

Yeah, I think its called 10.5. Its a TV movie on NBC...so it will suck.

Now i heard there is a movie coming out, where the whole west coast goes down in a earthquake, then the rest of th US is destroyed by the wave that it causes, is that, this movie, (couldnt tell from the preview)

the the way its so diverse here in California, I think we really do needa slip away from the u.s :blink:

Yeah, I think its called 10.5. Its a TV movie on NBC...so it will suck.

Ohhh, I love natural disasters! Give me a link to the movie!

the the way its so diverse here in California, I think we really do needa slip away from the u.s ;)

You haven't listened to Ænema by Tool haven't you?

the the way its so diverse here in California, I think we really do needa slip away from the u.s ;)

You haven't listened to Ænema by Tool haven't you?

....never cared much for that band