Barbershop Director Takes On Fantastic 4!

What the hell is up with the superhero revival?

I like it and all, but I mean, most of these movies suck except those select few that aren't for the $ (Hulk is a good example).

I hope that superhero movies from now on have good story and direction. Right now it is all $hit.

Anon.

even spiderman??? =*(

Yea. The story line sucked, direction wasn't that great (even though it is one of the best directors, Sam Raimi). It was solely to make money. Didn't dig it.

Anon.

Flock storyline, Kristian Dunst and a flocking wet T-Shirt, HELLBOY!..err...I mean Heck Yeah! :-D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far Spiderman, Hellboy, and XMen are the only good comic book movies. Spiderman was very well done and I can't wait till Spiderman 2. Blade 1 was alright but I didn't like the second one very much.

So far Spiderman, Hellboy, and XMen are the only good comic book movies. Spiderman was very well done and I can't wait till Spiderman 2. Blade 1 was alright but I didn't like the second one very much.

Huh? How was SpiderMan well done? It was just another superhero movie, only this time with good special effects. This is true for Xmen as well.

Blade was alright, but not that great. The superhero movies that are good are Hulk, The Batmans and the Supermans. The rest are uninspired.

Anon.

Huh? How was SpiderMan well done? It was just another superhero movie, only this time with good special effects. This is true for Xmen as well.

Blade was alright, but not that great. The superhero movies that are good are Hulk, The Batmans and the Supermans. The rest are uninspired.

Anon.

i love spidey, xmen, i loved them all...i cant wait to seee punisher and hell i even sorta liked daredevil..

i agree with anti on a couple things...superman, chrisopher reeves, enuf sed...batman..well...the first two..why? MICHAEL KEETAN! (is that how u spell his name? haha)

o yeah jus a lil side note, for the new batman movie...TA DA, THE FUNKY LOOKIN BATMOBILE...

5BAS0030.jpg

5BAS0004.jpg

i like it and hate it at the same time..

courtesy of http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/page.html

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

Anon.

Spiderman was a fun movie to watch and I enjoyed it. A movie doesn't have to have spectacular cinematography and crap like that to make it good. A movie needs to keep me enthralled and entertain me.

Only Batman 1 was good and 2 was alright...the others blew harder than Hurricane Camille. The Hulk was boring and it sucked (why the hell did Ang Lee do it...) and I hated the Superman movies because I hate Christopher Reeve.

Anon.

Spiderman was a fun movie to watch and I enjoyed it. A movie doesn't have to have spectacular cinematography and crap like that to make it good. A movie needs to keep me enthralled and entertain me.

Only Batman 1 was good and 2 was alright...the others blew harder than Hurricane Camille. The Hulk was boring and it sucked (why the hell did Ang Lee do it...) and I hated the Superman movies because I hate Christopher Reeve.

Yea after the second Batman movie it went downhill. :-D

Anon.

Spiderman was a pretty good movie overall. Both Xmen movies are decent. Blade 1 was good compared to Blade 2 (Music was good tho). The Batman movies were bleh, Superman is the same thing, Hulk was boring ( I feel asleep during the movie ).

The rest uninspired? Bleh, each one of these takes on something from the comics and is being retold in a new form. The Hulk was inspiring? In what WAY?! It must be the worst superhero movie I've ever seen besides the Fantastic Four. And I can think of anything anymore so i'm going to say

INSUBSTANIAL!

Anon.

Spiderman was a pretty good movie overall. Both Xmen movies are decent. Blade 1 was good compared to Blade 2 (Music was good tho). The Batman movies were bleh, Superman is the same thing, Hulk was boring ( I feel asleep during the movie ).

The rest uninspired? Bleh, each one of these takes on something from the comics and is being retold in a new form. The Hulk was inspiring? In what WAY?! It must be the worst superhero movie I've ever seen besides the Fantastic Four. And I can think of anything anymore so i'm going to say

INSUBSTANIAL!

True, Hulk waited 40 minutes into the movie to get to some action. But I liked it. I like how it went deep into the character of the Hulk.

I HATED how everything in Spiderman was just slapped up. The backround of it lasted 20 min. Everything else was just "Let's get the Goblin!"

All I got to say is that my taste in movie is diff. then you guys'. Different Strokes for diff. folks. Sorry for tryin to cram my tastes down yours.

Anon.

Anon.

INSUBSTANIAL!

True, Hulk waited 40 minutes into the movie to get to some action. But I liked it. I like how it went deep into the character of the Hulk.

I HATED how everything in Spiderman was just slapped up. The backround of it lasted 20 min. Everything else was just "Let's get the Goblin!"

All I got to say is that my taste in movie is diff. then you guys'. Different Strokes for diff. folks. Sorry for tryin to cram my tastes down yours.

Anon.

That's what I hated about the Hulk, it just too long for things to become Hulkish. I like Ang Lee's other movies like The Ice Storm and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (I actually love that one) and I never really enjoyed the Hulk comic so I went it hating the character :lol:

Hey, in Spiderman the background was more than 20 minutes!! More like...25 :lol: But I like the way Sam Raimi summed the Spiderman background quickly and progressed with the rest of it. And come on, William Dafoe as the Green Goblin was way cool.

I too have a different taste in movies and I love to cram it down peoples' throats. :-D You're not one of those people who think that Plan 9 from Outer Space is a landmark in cinema, are you? :lol: