Almost Ate A Burnt Burger...

Alpha

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, I only eat a Wendys, Taco Bell, and sometimes Arbhys, i NEVER have problems with them, even when i try (dont ask)

And i Agree, Ramen Noodles is the ultimate food source, it has virtually everything you need to survive, can be considered as junk food because it has MSG, and its 10 cents a pack, there are limitless justifications to its ownage!!!!

And another horrible thing is that in some of my classes, there are people that work in fast food places and such. I can overhear them discussing things they do to peoples' food if they return it too many times or complain. Its really disgusting...you can't trust anyone! And I was really wary of eating any fast food after 9-11 since I'm brown, they'll do anything to my food.

People who work in fast food places need to wear muzzles like Hannibal Lecter, wear hair nets, and be chained to a voltage source so if the manager sees something bad going on, ZAP!!

That is possibly the greatest concept ever for boosting morale around the work place.

DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG, YOU WONT DIE.... "ph34r teh m4ng4rz*

Fear is the only thing that will keep people in line. :lol:

A fast food eatery near my place was shut down because someone found man milk in one of their burgers.

Ugggggghhhghh... :P

Just because these sad motherflockers failed school and can't get a real job doesn't give them any right to shoot a load into someone's food! Goddamn that's disgusting!

A fast food eatery near my place was shut down because someone found man milk in one of their burgers.

Ugggggghhhghh... :P

Just because these sad motherflockers failed school and can't get a real job doesn't give them any right to shoot a load into someone's food! Goddamn that's disgusting!

That poor poor man.... I would have gone insane and washed my mouth with soap 30000000000000000 times over, maybe more...

what a stupid ass, you can go to jail for a long ass time for that, and sperm has more DNA in it than anything else

plug thats just nasty, I deem him Humpburger, the only man silly enough to hump a burger, blow his load and clean up with the lettuce

what a stupid ass, you can go to jail for a long ass time for that, and sperm has more DNA in it than anything else

plug thats just nasty, I deem him Humpburger, the only man silly enough to hump a burger, blow his load and clean up with the lettuce

What's the DNA got to do with anything? You're only ingesting it...

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I believe he was swaying towards the investigative gifts that DNA provides. Its the ultimate source for pointing a finger. He should have been smarter to point his finger away from the burger.

\

and someone mentioned about the pubes on the pizza to the effect of how can someone get away and not be discovered putting pubes on a pizza.........well just like theres pre-meditated murders (planned out) there can be pre-meditated pubings! (maybe he had some stashed away for spice.

lmao sick

I believe he was swaying towards the investigative gifts that DNA provides. Its the ultimate source for pointing a finger. He should have been smarter to point his finger away from the burger.

\

and someone mentioned about the pubes on the pizza to the effect of how can someone get away and not be discovered putting pubes on a pizza.........well just like theres pre-meditated murders (planned out) there can be pre-meditated pubings! (maybe he had some stashed away for spice.

lmao sick

Oh yeah...DNA Fingerprinting. I have to know how that works for my test tomorrow.

What can possess a person to defile food like that...I mean people are starving all over the world and all these flockheads can think of is putting pubes and semen on other peoples' food because it will be funny...horrible, just horrible.

the problem is that the workers in fast food establishments are retarded drop outs or kids who want the money but aren't prepared for the work.

The jealousy flowing from them as you order the food while they work in a sess pit makes them do some crazy stuff.

Man they all need a good kick in !!