Almost Ate A Burnt Burger...

Alpha

dang... fast food joints...

I like the BIG CHEESEBURGER that jacknthe crack makes...

eat that with some ranch dressing... lol soo fatty but so good...

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods <_<:(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend used to work at Red Rooster - I donno if you have one of those over in America but its a big fast food chain in Australia - and he used to tell us all kind of horror stories. But the one that stuck with me was that one of them dropped a chicken on the floor, and the MANAGER made him cook it anyway! This was the guy in charge, and yet he forced the staff to breach their own health codes (I'm guessing)!

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods  <_<  :(

yeah, Jack Off in the Box is a lot better than McDonalds

I myself preffer the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger jumbo sized :(

My friend used to work at Red Rooster - I donno if you have one of those over in America but its a big fast food chain in Australia - and he used to tell us all kind of horror stories. But the one that stuck with me was that one of them dropped a chicken on the floor, and the MANAGER made him cook it anyway! This was the guy in charge, and yet he forced the staff to breach their own health codes (I'm guessing)!
I guess he was just trying to save money or something? His name wouldn't happen to be Mr. Crabs would it?

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods  <_<  :P

I myself preffer the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger jumbo sized :(

I guess he was just trying to save money or something? His name wouldn't happen to be Mr. Crabs would it?

damn, that sounds hella grubbin...

:lol: i swear, i never in my life finished an "ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER" prolly cause i'm too petite or probably it's just tooo.. ULTIMATE.

also, my friend ate a 1 lb burger @ foodruckers... i forget the name :(

but yeah.. i was like.. ahhh shi* man... :(:lol:

We used to have competitions about how many Hungry Jack's Whopper burgers we could eat (I think you Americans call it Burger King...us Aussies call it Hungry Jacks, for some reason.)

The best was three Whoppers in a row, the record held by my cousin just before me and the boys all went to see a cricket match.

heh, this is why i usually just order Sushi or Chinese food, best food ever, and at least the asians have half a mind to respect their work (why would you cook food and then ruin it? waste of time isnt it?)

Japan makes so much more sense to me, im going to move there when i can, and if i cant, then im going to canada, im sick of this place..

other than that, i eat at restaurant or cook my own foods  :bounce:  :lol:

I myself preffer the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger jumbo sized :bounce:

damn, that sounds hella grubbin...

:lol: i swear, i never in my life finished an "ULTIMATE CHEESEBURGER" prolly cause i'm too petite or probably it's just tooo.. ULTIMATE.

also, my friend ate a 1 lb burger @ foodruckers... i forget the name :bounce:

but yeah.. i was like.. ahhh shi* man... :bounce::lol:

yeah...ultimate Cheeseburgers are nothing for me, I always have room for the fries (which there needs to be more of :lol: )

hmm..a 1lb burger?! damn, this is something I gotta try hanginl

One time I ordered a burger from McDonalds and the outside of the patty was cooked but the inside it was still cold..well I didn't know that and I stupidly took abit and got food poisoning...when I cut the patty in half the inside was frozen solid and it was green...:bounce:

One time I ordered a burger from McDonalds and the outside of the patty was cooked but the inside it was still cold..well I didn't know that and I stupidly took abit and got food poisoning...when I cut the patty in half the inside was frozen solid and it was green...:bounce:

You were most probably infected with Salmonella typhmurium which has an incubation period of 1-3 days and its symptoms may last a week or more. Were you sick for a week or more? You were probably treated with antibiotics which also stopped the toxin from increasing because it is located in the cell wall of the bacteria.

ALRIGHT! I am so prepared for this test!! Pathogenic Micro Test #3 will be 0w3ned by me. :bounce: