For Those Who Didn't Believe In Sf4's Production.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, seems like u guys almost don't want SF4 to happen. :lol:

Huh? I would love to see it happen. But wishful thinking won't make it appear. This isn't the Matrix. B)

Or is it o_O

hehe

I would love to see it happen but I probably won't be able to play it till I goto an arcade

Huh? I would love to see it happen. But wishful thinking won't make it appear. This isn't the Matrix. B)

Well it doesn't seem logical for Capcom to drop one of their most legendary series' just like that, does it. I don't think i've hurd Capcom say they've quit with SF. It just seems inevitable to me for a SF4 to happen.

Well it doesn't seem logical for Capcom to drop one of their most legendary series' just like that, does it. I don't think i've hurd Capcom say they've quit with SF. It just seems inevitable to me for a SF4 to happen.

It does when they've sold their IP's too Sammy.

Hah, seems like u guys almost don't want SF4 to happen. B)

It does when they've sold their IP's too Sammy.

IP's? What's an IP? :lol:

I will believe it when an offical statement is released by Capcom...I don't trust little noob's on the net that talk crap...

Hahah. That little noob is like a capcomologist. But oh well.

Selling the IPs allows Sammy to make games using Capcom licensed characters. They haven't given it away to Sammy, they're still copyright/trademark/whatever Capcom. Also, Street Fighter 4 could fall through just like Capcom All-Stars, which was probably more developed than SF4 is at this point. Chun-Li originally wasn't in SF3, they added her later in either Double Impact or Third Strike. SFA series fubar when it comes to SF canon, IMO. It's kinda confusing where they fit in relation to SF1, which is almost always overlooked. If Capcom drops SF, it wouldn't be the first time they dropped a famous series. They've essentially dropped the regular Megaman series (and Legends series it seems). You don't really see new Ghost and Goblins games either. I just want to see a new Strider game, even if it doesn't go to the arcade.

I don't see what could be so convincing about what TAS was saying. Bottom line is: Capcomologist or whatever you want to call him, he ain't a rep. of Capcom nor does he work for them. It's simple wishful thinking until there is an official word.

Speaking of official word, I'm gonna make a separate topic about the latest news from Capcom regarding Street Fighter -- so be on the lookout. :D