Now This Is A Fighting Stick

Inky

Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I'm very interested in the XBOX now.

Has anyone tried the Pelican Real Arcade Stick?

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801759

(It can also be found for $50 at many other online stores!)

Also I think the reason why the stick you got at Red Octane feels different was because it was made off of a japanese style arcade stick.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I'm very interested in the XBOX now.

Has anyone tried the Pelican Real Arcade Stick?

http://gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801759

(It can also be found for $50 at many other online stores!)

Also I think the reason why the stick you got at Red Octane feels different was because it was made off of a japanese style arcade stick.

Wow...that is quite a beauty. But its 40 bucks more... but it looks better and more like the X-Arcade. And the user reviews say the same thing. This stick plus an XBox to PC adapter plus shipping would run about 80 bucks...hmm. Something to consider.

yeah the pelican was what I was originally gonna get. but the price was alittle high. I got 2 of the reddoctane sticks shipped for what a pelican costs. I'm happy.

See, here is what you do:

Get a DC arcade Stick (most of them are DAMN good). Get a DC-XBOX converter. Done Deal. That's how I did it!

Anon.

Can you post some pictures and info on it? Is there a DC to PC? Or will I have to do DC to XBOX to PC?

If you are a Solo player, this Stick is good:

dc-rumblefighterstick.jpg

If you have friends that want to get their a$$ kicked by you, then:

dc-mini-twin-stick.jpg

Here is the DC-2-XBOX connection (also a PS2-2-XBOX and a Saturn-2-XBOX connection):

xbox-magicbox.jpg

And Here; The DC-2-PC connection (also a PS2-2-PC and a Saturn-2-PC connection):

3in1pcjoybox.jpg

Lik-Sang.... How I love yee... :lol:

about $25-30. THe DragonCast is pretty good. The TwinSticks... eh, you can live with it, but it isn't as sturddy as the real deal. I have the TwinSticks. My friend got the DragonCast.

I modded my Twins. I dig the pink, but I dig black and red even more :lol:

Anon.

That MagicBox adaptor that allows you to use a PS2 Controller or a Saturn for XBOX is way too expensive. No way I am going to pay $25 for that from lik-sang.

I wouldnt recommend using ebay for converters....most of them are not compatiable with 3rd party parts. As for the redoctane arcade sticks, they are much better with happ brand arcade sticks (happcontrols.com)....or korean/jap sticks for a loose feeling for faster movements....I would recommend the namco arcade stick for the psx, its very good and durable....

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX