Best Horror Movie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people that work their are assholes who do everything possible to rip you off too, or at least in my experience

I know! Movies are like 4.50 to rent now, what a flocking ripoff!

Especially when you can buy them for that much. It's ironic that at the one near me, they have a table set up front selling used videos. They usually go pretty cheap, yet they still rent out those videos. I mean, it gets expensive, relatively speaking, when you want to rent some horror movies for Halloween, for example.

yeha really, every movie should be the same price

I like Hollywood Video much better, but the best is this local place that rents games out for 3 bucks and movies for 2, and its just 60cents a day per item after that, and mondays thru thursdays its rent 2 of anything get 1 of anything free (including rental extensions)

Underworld is a bad movie, it takes everything of Reloaded, and makes it worse.

It's expensive to rent games in montreal, its like, 12 bucks for 3 games, and thats just the local place, Blockbuster is like, the wh0r3 of renting here.

scary movie 1 & 2 were kool, I didn't like the last one with a different cast. anyone see Wrong Turn, that movies kinda kool. in a deliverance sorta way.

Most of the recent scary movies are not really scary anymore for me. Well, except one old movie which haunted me in my dream after I watched it by the time I was little. Until now still never dare to watch that particular movie. :D