Best Horror Movie

On a side note, K Man, weren't Jerry and George going to see it one episode of Seinfield?

Yes, twice actually. The first time in "The Chinese Restaurant" (Ep. 16) and then in "The Postponement (Ep. 112).

How can you posswibly remember all those tidbits of info? I like some shows too, but that doesn't make me want to memorize every single episode number and synopsis.

I'm a freak. Well I don't memorize the episode numbers. I just remember what episodes they were in and quickly check my Seinfeld folder to corroborate the episode name with the number (I have all episodes on my computer :P).

But I do usually remember what happens in each episode; what can I say, I'm a Seinfeldologist. :P

How much is your collection really? In gigabytes?

6.97 gigabytes.

A few of the episodes are really bad quality so I'm trying to find replacements but to no avail.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, K Man, weren't Jerry and George going to see it one episode of Seinfield?

Yes, twice actually. The first time in "The Chinese Restaurant" (Ep. 16) and then in "The Postponement (Ep. 112).

How can you posswibly remember all those tidbits of info? I like some shows too, but that doesn't make me want to memorize every single episode number and synopsis.

I'm a freak. Well I don't memorize the episode numbers. I just remember what episodes they were in and quickly check my Seinfeld folder to corroborate the episode name with the number (I have all episodes on my computer :P).

But I do usually remember what happens in each episode; what can I say, I'm a Seinfeldologist. :P

6.97 gigabytes.

A few of the episodes are really bad quality so I'm trying to find replacements but to no avail.

....talk about obsession...but who am I to talk when I look at my current anime collection.

I'm a freak. Well I don't memorize the episode numbers. I just remember what episodes they were in and quickly check my Seinfeld folder to corroborate the episode name with the number (I have all episodes on my computer :D).

6.97 gigabytes.

....talk about obsession...but who am I to talk when I look at my current anime collection.

Oh yes, I'm obsessed. My day isn't complete till I watch an episode of Seinfeld. :P.

I'm a freak. Well I don't memorize the episode numbers. I just remember what episodes they were in and quickly check my Seinfeld folder to corroborate the episode name with the number (I have all episodes on my computer :lol:).

But I do usually remember what happens in each episode; what can I say, I'm a Seinfeldologist. :lol:

6.97 gigabytes.

If its over 20 GB, I praise you.

Well, my music collection is way bigger then that. I gotta stop getting bootlegs.

I'm a freak. Well I don't memorize the episode numbers. I just remember what episodes they were in and quickly check my Seinfeld folder to corroborate the episode name with the number (I have all episodes on my computer :D).

But I do usually remember what happens in each episode; what can I say, I'm a Seinfeldologist. :lol:

6.97 gigabytes.

If its over 20 GB, I praise you.

Well, my music collection is way bigger then that. I gotta stop getting bootlegs.

Well, I have around 75 650MB and 700MB CD-Rs full of anime...Is that over 20GB? :lol:

ok umm, to get back on topic...

I think i have finally found the ultimate horror movie, i dont know if its horror, if its a "Thriller" (there is supposed to be a difference), if its some kind on new genre or what, but if you really sat down and watched it and understood it all, you might be like me and think its one of the greatest movies ever made.

Its called Donnie Darko, go rent it, download it,whatever you want, just make sure you see this movie, this has to be one of the best movies ive ever seen.

ok umm, to get back on topic...

I think i have finally found the ultimate horror movie, i dont know if its horror, if its a "Thriller" (there is supposed to be a difference), if its some kind on new genre or what, but if you really sat down and watched it and understood it all, you might be like me and think its one of the greatest movies ever made.

Its called Donnie Darko, go rent it, download it,whatever you want, just make sure you see this movie, this has to be one of the best movies ive ever seen.

Oh yeah, I saw that years ago. That's not really a horror movie though...but it is a very good movie. I recommend it to all and also say to go rent it, if not buy it.

I've heard that it's good, but I've yet to see it.  I'd really like to see, as I read the box and it sounded interesting.  I found it near the new movies horror section at my local Blockbuster, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Go now and rent it. Blockbuster is stupid...they don't know how to categorize anything. They had Army of Darkness under Horror instead of Comedy. Morons they are.