Best Horror Movie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killer Klowns from Outer Space scared me as a kid, but when I think about it now, it's funny. I liked 28 Days Later, especially how it was filmed. I'm not sure exactly what it was about the filming, I just know I liked its effect. I thought the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake was good. I was disappointed with a House of a 1000 Corpses, though, which seems to take a lot from different horror movies. I thought Rob Zombie was going to make a good movie, but it turned out crap IMO.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Well this isn't the scariest movie, but one part was probably the scariest moment for me when I was a kid. It was PeeWee's Big Adventure when Large Marge does that scary ass thing. That scared the crap out of me!

I agree with ForceX...When I saw Candyman for the first time, it scared the hell out of me. The Thing also gets an honorary mention from me.

How can we forget the scariest classic of them all, Night of the Living Dead. (the B&W film.) "They're coming for you, Barbara...."

Edited by Agozer

first off i gotta say braindead or dead alive as its known in the states was one of the more gorest funniest m ovies i have ever seen will always be a cult classic now onto my list:

nightmare on elm street 1 and 6 for comedic value

friday the 13th 1,6,7,and 9

jason vs. freddy

all the hell raisers

the evil dead trilogy

halloween

childs play all of em just makes dolls freak u out even though u can stomp a mudhole in them if they came to life!

the ring and ringu

just to name a few

i saw the tx chainsaw massacre last night for the 1st time......i thought it would be better...i actually found it quite funny! weird as pple though.....one question that wasnt real actaul footage at the end was it?

but the most scariest movie was sesame street! o no its vowels run! that or giggli :D behold might ryu haybusa!