Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to hold back but if she comes onto me I might be in trouble.

If she does, run out of the house, get your key's and leave. Pretty simple. <_>

If she does, run out of the house, get your key's and leave. Pretty simple. <_<

I wish it were that simple. Oh and GameCop you have a pm.

If she does, run out of the house, get your key's and leave. Pretty simple. <_<

I wish it were that simple. Oh and GameCop you have a pm.

Oooh...Gamecop has been sent an ominous PM...dun dun dun!!!

But Fatal, do the right thing and you'll be rewarded later. Keep your thing in your pants this weekend.

Why hasnt this thread closed by now? If he hasnt banged the crappy mommy then he never will. hes also been spending so much time on this thread that theres no time for some good ol' lovin. Also, he might have long-banged her by now.

either way. this thread should be over.

You're a moderator, are you not? Close it.

Yeah im a mod but since the last rising of 1emu the moderator thing is simply a pretty blue bar under my name.......no powers.

And also mods dont have universal power (at least not all mods) so depending on forum area some may or may not be able to use the MOH DEE FYE AH!!! move.

Why hasnt this thread closed by now? If he hasnt banged the crappy mommy then he never will. hes also been spending so much time on this thread that theres no time for some good ol' lovin. Also, he might have long-banged her by now.

either way. this thread should be over.

You're a moderator, are you not? Close it.

Yeah im a mod but since the last rising of 1emu the moderator thing is simply a pretty blue bar under my name.......no powers.

And also mods dont have universal power (at least not all mods) so depending on forum area some may or may not be able to use the MOH DEE FYE AH!!! move.

So what you are trying to say is: "My hands are tied". Oh well...

*Starts eyeballing GameCop*

Why do you guys want this thread closed? No one is breaking any rules or anything.

Becuase by now you should have known or "already did" do what you needed to do so, everything else is just plain spam, kinda like this post. <_<