Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bang can be used in different context. One being sex and the other meaning some type of collision...

ForceX Has had no bang bang for years :o

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe James I have had bang bang for many many year :P...hanginl

Bang can be used in different context. One being sex and the other meaning some type of collision...

So, in other words...

Bang Bead = Two beads collide....something of that sort anyway. :bounce:

OK, Thx, coz the translator says bang = hit (in my language).

Why hasnt this thread closed by now? If he hasnt banged the crappy mommy then he never will. hes also been spending so much time on this thread that theres no time for some good ol' lovin. Also, he might have long-banged her by now.

either way. this thread should be over.

If you read the earlier pages you would know that I am going over there this weekend smarty pants.

PS. crappy mommy?

Why hasnt this thread closed by now? If he hasnt banged the crappy mommy then he never will. hes also been spending so much time on this thread that theres no time for some good ol' lovin. Also, he might have long-banged her by now.

either way. this thread should be over.

Hey Neo there is no need to get upset just because you ain't getting any BOOTAY....just go and visit Ms Palm and her 5 sisters...

J/K...hahaha :bounce:

Edited by ForceX

wtf are you talking about?

Ms. Palm and her five sisters? That's a euphamism for spanking the monkey which is a euphamism for chocking the chicken which is a euphamism for beating the bishop which is a euphamism of masturbating.

wtf are you talking about?

Ms. Palm and her five sisters? That's a euphamism for spanking the monkey which is a euphamism for chocking the chicken which is a euphamism for beating the bishop which is a euphamism of masturbating.

Ahhh....cute. :bounce: I've heard of the last three, but never Ms. Palm and her 5 sisters. :bounce:

Besides, it's euphemism.

Edited by Agozer