Who Is The Best Super Hero?

ForceX

Who Is The Best Super Hero???  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Superman is not my favorite superhero, but I think he's the best cuz he kicks da shizzle fo dizzle!!!!

WTF? ok.... ill let it slide

well my favorite super hero's got to be the punisher, hes just teh man

my very close second is magneto, just look at all the awesome things he can do

Superman is not my favorite superhero, but I think he's the best cuz he kicks da shizzle fo dizzle!!!!

WTF? ok.... ill let it slide

well my favorite super hero's got to be the punisher, hes just teh man

my very close second is magneto, just look at all the awesome things he can do

Magneto isn't a super hero. He's a super villian.

I like Batman the most.

Most of these characters are like:

"Hey! I need a special stone to diminish my power, but even then I can still kick A$$"

"Hey! I need a special ultra-sonic wave to actually damage me in any substantial way, but I can escape because of my thin webs!"

"Hey! I have a super suit that makes me uber cool! No one can destroy me, unless they upload a virus into my body!"

Batman can BE SHOT and die. I love the fact that he is a VERY realistic character. He even goes INSANE after being destroyed by Bane (Bane crushes Batman's back into two)

Batman is just the best. Period.

Anon.

spider man or wolverine. i jus find these two very unique and creative. jus thinkin bout their stories and their background really makes me see that there are very creative minds out there...their appearance is very unique. i find these two to be less clishe than the others....

Some of these guys dont clasify as heros. Some of them just like to fight, and they fight "bad guys" cuz they're the biggest and badest and if they win they become heros and not get in trouble for causing all the destruction they do around them.

Well thats my 2 cents.

Ghost Rider :lol:

Long live the antiheros!

(Spawn, Punisher - basically the good, doing bad ways to get the job done guys).

Actually, the coolest superhero is Sabu from the Chacha Chaudhary comics. He's a friendly alien from Jupiter who is basically and oversized human with super strength. And he never wears a shirt, like a true man.