MAJOR CPS3 Emulation News!!! (False alarm, fake)

ForceX

The following was posted by CKemu over at Romshare:-

www.emulatronia.com posted this:

Seguimos con más exclusivas.

ElSemi esta preparando una versión revolucionaria del Nebula, que será capaz de emular juegos de CPS3. Dentro de muy poco os la podreis descargar de Emulatronia

English Translation:

ElSemi this preparing a revolutionary version of the Nebula, that will be able to emulate CPS3 games. Within very little you podreis to unload of Emulatronia

This is a good day (I hope) Though ph33r the lam0rs

:D

I think this maybe real because I doubt that the very site which hosts Elsemi's page would start rumours, but I'm going to wait until I see this on his page before getting excited.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ElSemi esta preparando una versión revolucionaria del Nebula, que será capaz de emular juegos de CPS3. Dentro de muy poco os la podreis descargar de Emulatronia

English Translation:

ElSemi this preparing a revolutionary version of the Nebula, that will be able to emulate CPS3 games. Within very little you podreis to unload of Emulatronia

I think this maybe real because I doubt that the very site which hosts Elsemi's page would start rumours, but I'm going to wait until I see this on his page before getting excited.

But Nebula... ew. :(

Hmm this would be interesting. But considering there werent many cps3 games. I dont think too many people are going to go nuts over the roms.

Hey, as long as ppl get to play SF3 they'll be happy.

English Translation:

But Nebula... ew. :(

It'd make sense to have CPS1,2,3 in the same emu, and only totally different hardware in another emulator, such is the case with Nebula M2, that does SEGA Model 2.

Hmm this would be interesting. But considering there werent many cps3 games. I dont think too many people are going to go nuts over the roms.

I dont quite understand. its on the dc dirt cheap. a dc itself is dirt cherap. hell you can even copy the game if youre THAT cheap. why would you want to have a massive comp to play a game thet you can have (which is pretty much arcade perfect save for some 2/60 parry timing changes) which also has system direction, the single best thing tohave ina fighting game. in 3rd striked case, it makes absolutely NO sense.

Id want to try warzard though.

I dont quite understand. its on the dc dirt cheap. a dc itself is dirt cherap. hell you can even copy the game if youre THAT cheap. why would you want to have a massive comp to play a game thet you can have (which is pretty much arcade perfect save for some 2/60 parry timing changes) which also has system direction, the single best thing tohave ina fighting game. in 3rd striked case, it makes absolutely NO sense.

Id want to try warzard though.

Actually I have had a copy of it for the DC. In fact, it's easier to burn for DC than any other system out there because it requires no modding, so I didn't even pay 'dirt cheap'. :D

Anyway, there r several reason y it makes sense: 1) Because the DC controller = crap and 2) You can PLAY ONLINE.

'Nuff said.

Nyuuka WTF are are you talking about, the Dc has the best controller for 2d games, well yeah sure the L1 button is sort of hard to push if you're right handed but all you have to do is change the button control or buy a ps2-to-dc controller converter(which i did but dont use) and just play like that and you can still play online with the DC, if you have connection to the internet then chances are that you can get onlice with the dc, unless you have aol(damn it) and PLUS!!And whoa are you an s.o.b. for hating on the dc, you can download games and play them on your dc for free, no modification to the dc requierd. Man hold up i just busted a N@#@

*Gets dragged away by game cop* Cant we all just get along.