Mine are:
-MGS: Twin Snakes
-KOF2K4 :D
-Halo 2
-Half Life 2
-Killer 7
-MGS3
-Virtua Cop 3

I have heard that the new Capcom game (Capcom All-Stars?) is going to be released this year.

What are your most anticipated games?

for me, its just MGS 3, KOF 3d...or whatever, Super Street Fighter 2 Hyper Edition(10th aniversary)...and thats about it. Why do games keep getting crappier every year?

halo 2
Half life 2
Tribes Expansion
City of heroes
Dead to rights 2
Call of duty 2

street fighter!!!! 3rd strike for my x-box, a new 4,.. alpha 4,...
I don't care but I need more!!!
capcom all stars got cancelled :D

Half-Life 2
Doom III
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Oblivion Lost
Duke Nukem Forever (HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR!)
KOF2k4

Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy X-2 (yeahhhh only 1 more weeks till its release) Edited by Agozer

[quote name='Agozer' date='Feb 6 2004, 09:28 AM']Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy X-2 (yeahhhh only 1 more weeks till its release)[/quote]
What? FFX-2? I'm guessing you mean the European release or something, because it's already been out in the US since December.

Either way, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I dunno, overall I didn't really like it that much -- but then, I never had much expectation to begin with. Personally, the story is crap, but I did like the fast-paced battle system; but that's probably the only plus.

There hasn't been a decent RPG out in a long time... Maybe Xenosaga will start picking up as the series progresses. I hope so anyway.

Not really looking forward to anything this year. Maybe look forward to FFXII, but from looking at some of the screenshots, the main character...well, at first I thought he was a female. :D

[quote name='Captain FuKu' date='Feb 6 2004, 01:08 PM'][quote name='Agozer' date='Feb 6 2004, 09:28 AM'] Metal Gear Solid 3, Final Fantasy X-2 (yeahhhh only 1 more weeks till its release)[/quote]
What? FFX-2? I'm guessing you mean the European release or something, because it's already been out in the US since December.

Either way, I wouldn't get my hopes up. I dunno, overall I didn't really like it that much -- but then, I never had much expectation to begin with. Personally, the story is crap, but I did like the fast-paced battle system; but that's probably the only plus.

There hasn't been a decent RPG out in a long time... Maybe Xenosaga will start picking up as the series progresses. I hope so anyway.

Not really looking forward to anything this year. Maybe look forward to FFXII, but from looking at some of the screenshots, the main character...well, at first I thought he was a female. :D [/quote]
Yes, I do mean Europe...%#!¤#¤ PAL region...we either get no good releases or we get everything (the bigger titles) later. Edited by Agozer