King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's something strange with the "rkof2003pack.zip" file (containing m1 and s1 roms).

In the text file that comes with it, they don't mention any s1 rom. They also mention a m1d rom with a different crc than the one from the m1 rom that comes with the file.

Strange isn't it? :(

what's the use of having those files?

It's the game, you need those files. All that's missing is the V roms and the rest of the C's.

I understand that it's files for the game but what's the purpose of having it when you're missing the v roms and C's. What can you do with just the files that you have now? That's what i want to know.

..:(

-{}-

../\

Yeah, you can't do anything with them until you've got all of them. I suppose you could at least verify them with a hex editor. I read on a few forums that one of the ROMs can be put into an older KOF game and the KOF2003 health bars will be visible, indicating it's definitely not a fake file.

To the people wondering what we do with the rom files out now:

The reason why everyone is so happy about having these files, is because it shows progress in the rom's release. people are willing to leak out the rom to the public, or in the very least, to people who in turn end up leaking it out. Either way, by having these files, it shows we are ever so closer to having the whole thing, so be a little more patient. Just look at how many files we got already.

Also, isn't there supposed to be a P3 rom? I heard somewhere that this game has 3 Proms instead of the usual 2... Unless this rom can be merged with the others to make 2 Proms...