CoinOPS 5 Countdown

gamez fan

hooray!! waal is here... let the disco begin! :lol:

i tried logging into ***! (as '1destronger') site a few days ago but i think i changed the email to something else before leaving. my original login (destronger) is blocked which i asked ace9094 to delete but that was late last year. ***! was on vacation a the time so it was free range truth from me i tells ya...

i don't care if i'm 'banned'.

congratulate me... YES!!

Edited by destronger

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi waal. It's good to see you here again. :-)

I wouldn't worry about being banned from there, destronger. The thing is, for all that BP trashes this site and others, the fact remains that on the very day he decides to stop updating CoinOPS then his forum is dead. The dogs won't stick around once the master stops throwing scraps from the table. There won't be a community of friendly people there chatting about all the good stuff and helping each other out, and there certainly won't be a community of developers sharing ideas and supporting each other. Even with madmab taking a break and your own hiatus from FBL, emuxtras is still going strong and the 1emulation community (while not the busiest site for Xbox activity) will exist as long as emulation exists. BP only has a forum as long as he keeps churning out releases. Once he stops, the hangers on will drop off, leaving nothing.

And he's just sealed it's ultimate fate by banning all the members of this scene that contribute to and support it the most. :D

have you noticed how bleak and depressing that site looks compared to most i mean its totally devoid of any colour except for red alotta red on that site

dont know about you guys but i always associate the colour red with danger :)

BTW great to see waal back at 1emu hope to see more old faces return

have you noticed how bleak and depressing that site looks compared to most i mean its totally devoid of any colour except for red alotta red on that site

dont know about you guys but i always associate the colour red with danger :)

LOL, actually there is a 'Color' button at top right, it changes the text colour. But yeah it kinda looks depressing whatever is chosen.

Welcome back Waal... in case you're worried about moderation, that is up to +T+ now... I won't do anything.

And lastly, there wasn't any objection to allowing emuxtras, so as of now you can mention it, and link to it, but make sure there's no links to roms in the threads you link to. Also, it's a good idea to make sure that guests can read the threads. :)

dont know about you guys but i always associate the colour red with danger :-)

you got me rollin on this one... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was funny!

i think this may have to be a signature.

edit: now signature at arcadecontrol forum. :)

Edited by destronger

dont know about you guys but i always associate the colour red with danger :-)

LOL, actually there is a 'Color' button at top right, it changes the text colour. But yeah it kinda looks depressing whatever is chosen.

Welcome back Waal... in case you're worried about moderation, that is up to +T+ now... I won't do anything.

And lastly, there wasn't any objection to allowing emuxtras, so as of now you can mention it, and link to it, but make sure there's no links to roms in the threads you link to. Also, it's a good idea to make sure that guests can read the threads. :-)

Thanks for your welcome and I'm not worried at all. In the contrary as I can see you're all having fun in this place these days hehe. :wink:

And I'll make sure to post some news here about the projects we're cooking as well.

Cheers.

Edited by waal

I'm going to suggest (and a suggestion is all it is) that we don't quote anymore BP posts. I don't know about you, but many of us pushed pretty hard to get rid of him and one of the main reasons, for me at least, was because I was sick and tired of reading his drivel and watching him pedal his cheap frontend.

He's made it clear to me that he isn't coming back. Anyway, if he did, you have the power to silence him for as long as you like.

I'd still like to quote him until co5 gets released (next week it seems), because what he says is a conversation point... for good or bad. However it's your forum.. if you want to ban talk of him & his product, say so.

Final Beta to the biggest upgrade CoinOPS has seen....over 6000 new games from CO4 added....700 fixed arcade games...speed inhanced arcade games.....more console cores...speed inhanced console cores....a new look and lots of new functionality.....beta testers have 3 days to break it now....its finished build wise and I think its working as it should :)

this will support 22,000 games now and the foldering will allow it

release info is coming now..... :) preping for the roll out

Somehow i've gotten used to the spelling errors and bad grammar... i wonder how many typos are in the product?