CoinOPS 5 Countdown

gamez fan

ok, i don't get it... i just checked bp's site and people are drooling over a look that's been around in fbl for over 2 years. do these people only have access to his site and are cut off from everything else. are they all located in china?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't visit the site but I daresay drooling is about as much as most hardcore CoinOPS users are capable of. :D

Although, since it's a blatant copy of neil222's skin for FBL, I can't say it looks bad. It's a hell of a lot better looking than the last CoinOPS skin I remember with the stretched out video behind the game list (that was a BP original creation, I believe). So can we safely say that there's nothing left in CoinOPS now that isn't ripped off someone else's work?? :P

i agree, it doesn't look bad... it's clean and better than the last ones.

i think bp should take my idea's to balance it a bit though.

stuff being ripped off... he'll surprise us with something else eventually.

Edited by destronger

well it seems it wont be locked skin wise

people can skin it anyway they want it and allways have been able to...ive never locked any textures into xpr....would be easy to do and make it boot a bit faster....the cab is from a popular PC mame I just modified it in color and texture and other digital ways to make it suit....and yes CoinOPS 4 had a skin like this but this ones alot more polished and a larger preview for people....also marquee make it pop.....

Im loving it the way it is....and so are my testers.....in the old days I would have given people choices...but that just ment the few people who no one listens to tried to push everyone else around...so this was handled under ground and for myself its worked out much better icon_e_smile.gif....

Im liking the cleaner approach I get with a smaller team...anything is possible and easy its just the people with the skills being convinced its worth spending the time on.....

Thanks all...I notice this thread will over take the negative thread on dead sites in days...the negative ones been there for months lol....maybe id have to invite them for drinks as apart from them no ones there.....they just released something they thanked each other on every site and no one else came to....nothings changed....I wont go to every site and say thanks id prefer to leave that to you guys icon_e_smile.gif

anyways this release is looking great, I cant go back.....remember theres more than the skin shown.....

Beta is ready....its in the final bug bash....people that use my Betas know how hard it is to fault them...its rare for a beta to change but its just in case icon_e_smile.gif...

alot of you used to be on 1emulation here is what the one person left says about you guys

+ t + "I daresay drooling is about as much as most hardcore CoinOPS users are capable of"

glad you left them?....they say you guys are idots....now they validate themselves with two or three crying (all kicked out from here).....its been this way for years....I can only say I tried but in the end it didnt stop me.....I know its there way of getting validation.....its only human...best of luck I am aware of the numbers....and I kicked you guys because of your failings expressing yourself and working as a community....enough said on this one......im sure they are aware the stuff they push out is not used much these days...and how popular CO5 will be....it wont matter if they cry or not cry the numbers will be linked to the quality of the product....

the handover is commencing.......

working group ask me and ill put out a Beta for you guys to test

Can I assume from this that anyone who posts a negative comment on any site would have his membership revoked? And if it was done on his site, that the post would be removed? If that is true, you can be assured that here, at least, we won't censor your thoughts on bp or his emulators.

ok, so i'll make a new skin when it's out...

i guess it will be upto the community maybe a poll will decide

Hey to the few that want to do stuff themselves...good luck you could have been part of the most popular most active project on the xbox...remember you guys have tried this many times and really you dont have the design skills id say....its allways been unlocked.....but as you wouldnt work on the project your left with stuff no one wants and who knows if the community here might decide new CoinOPS builds take out any of your work just for fun icon_e_smile.gif.....ill leave it up to the community the Emulator can easily do it....

Thanks all...I notice this thread will over take the negative thread on dead sites in days...the negative ones been there for months lol....maybe id have to invite them for drinks as apart from them no ones there.....they just released something they thanked each other on every site and no one else came to....nothings changed....I wont go to every site and say thanks id prefer to leave that to you guys icon_e_smile.gif

anyways this release is looking great, I cant go back.....remember theres more than the skin shown.....

Beta is ready....its in the final bug bash....people that use my Betas know how hard it is to fault them...its rare for a beta to change but its just in case icon_e_smile.gif...

alot of you used to be on 1emulation here is what the one person left says about you guys

+ t + "I daresay drooling is about as much as most hardcore CoinOPS users are capable of"

glad you left them?....they say you guys are idots....now they validate themselves with two or three crying (all kicked out from here).....its been this way for years....I can only say I tried but in the end it didnt stop me.....I know its there way of getting validation.....its only human...best of luck I am aware of the numbers....and I kicked you guys because of your failings expressing yourself and working as a community....enough said on this one......im sure they are aware the stuff they push out is not used much these days...and how popular CO5 will be....it wont matter if they cry or not cry the numbers will be linked to the quality of the product....

the handover is commencing.......

working group ask me and ill put out a Beta for you guys to test

Can I assume from this that anyone who posts a negative comment on any site would have his membership revoked? And if it was done on his site, that the post would be removed? If that is true, you can be assured that here, at least, we won't censor your thoughts on bp or his emulators.

IDIOTS... it's spelled I D I O T S. FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING USE SPELL-CHECK!

ok, so i'll make a new skin when it's out...

i guess it will be upto the community maybe a poll will decide

Hey to the few that want to do stuff themselves...good luck you could have been part of the most popular most active project on the xbox...remember you guys have tried this many times and really you dont have the design skills id say....its allways been unlocked.....but as you wouldnt work on the project your left with stuff no one wants and who knows if the community here might decide new CoinOPS builds take out any of your work just for fun icon_e_smile.gif.....ill leave it up to the community the Emulator can easily do it....

so here's proof positive that he does care what we think...

Edited by destronger

lol.. you could be right Bigby. :)

OK the BETA is up within hours.....

if you have over 50 posts or part of the group....PM me icon_e_smile.gif its a fully useable LITE version....and if it leaks it will stay as it is.....I doubt you will find anything incorrect with it....but incase you do if its leaked it will effect everyone but will be fixed in the full.

you need ftp access as well icon_e_smile.gif

No FTP access icon_e_smile.gif so no go

BETAs out and rolling....if you want you can post videos or thoughts icon_e_smile.gif here or working group its no worries now...

try ikari warriors icon_e_smile.gif you will see a difference there...or mk2 icon_e_smile.gif nba jam.....lots and lots is now controlable or speedy

ummm new marquee setup on ftp icon_e_smile.gif delete the old one...nearly every game is there and lots I redid to make them nicer

So... now that the beta is floating around, any comments on it?

some new skins and marquees looks nice i guess but pretty pictures dont do it for me ill need to see what new games play that were not playable

in the last cop 4 release also alot of claims of faster console cores etc that nearly all games now play better cant tell if thats the case

from watching that small video clip i guess the prof will be in the pudding if i ever take a bite