Flame on?

Mega Man (?)

for some reason the rule refers to forums in particular, because (it seems) they could be seen as competition. Blogs and other sites can be linked to, as long as they don't link to things we'd rather not know about, or they rubbish this site.

He has stated that is exactly what he means to do, compete. Many times saying this site will be a ghost town once he gets the blog running and all that

In fact, this entire post (to me) seems to bash 1emu

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33299

This in particular (in case he edits it out)

"I get the feeling 1emulation for xbox will at best be a news site now and there are so many of them....no one I know of that comes here does anything except tells you news of tiny releases...and actually cant fix or improve anything...Hope this changes and it grows again and skilled people re enter...its unlikely and it will proably just turn into a news and debate forum" -BP

Admins and staff are supposed to set an example so others follow it... if you set a bad example as BP has on so many occasions its inevitable you will get a hostile forum like this one. Fix the top and it will trickle to the bottom.

Edited by NeoBomb

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish it wasnt true....but its what I beleive....and nearly everything ive predicted has become true as its easy to predict....

I have never wanted to beleive such statement...but I do beleive them to be statements of fact...and so do alot of others that PM

I hope I am wrong in this occasion

All we get is 90 percent of threads about CoinOPS or CoinOPS bashing....thats about all we get these days you guys have put out virtually nothing in years...and if you say surreal in HD I put that in in an hour or so...and most CoinOPS bashing is the same few who are on the xtras team...a team I have said I dont think are good...and I do beleive this...I wont live by your quality of products and cirtainly not by your timelines or your help which never says it like I know to be true from looking at the sources...

time will tell and im fine with it being that way...I hope im wrong

I'm all for being fair but personally I'd rather the blogspot link stayed if it keeps CoinOPS traffic and posts by its author away from this forum.

I'm sorry for what's happened with waal but that's what I was afraid of with this. There's bashing 'staff' pretenders and then there's bashing the real staff. The latter was never going to end well.

its only you 3 or 4 left....have you noticed that...I got more people on the blog that used to be here than the users that post here now in one day....

is it me or am I the only one that see its a disscussion around the xtras team....+t+ and robert now.....wierd isnt it....

I have seen a ton more valid posts and requests via PM than ive seen here for weeks, by alot more people that are sadly just wanting things to move forward and quite frankly are supportive....

quite frankly ive got alot of the users on the blog and via msn and had no issues...all I see is you guys left and the issues remain....people that come to the blog and PM have been 100 percent supportive....

its only you guys and now waal is banned there leader NeoBomb is in to replace him....not normal users or people wanting new features or help...but people that compete against CoinOPS and are here saying how bad I am....

its a ghost town allready if you remove the xtras team...

It its the sadest thing for me....ive kept doing stuff and im about to release new stuff tommorrow...it hasnt effected me much and it wont really effect anyone I know...

its a shame for 1emulation to me....

quite frankly ive got alot of the users on the blog and via msn and had no issues...all I see is you guys left and the issues remain....people that come to the blog and PM have been 100 percent supportive....

its only you guys and now waal is banned there leader NeoBomb is in to replace him....not normal users or people wanting new features or help...but people that compete against CoinOPS and are here saying how bad I am....

First of all, I am the leader. :)

Second, all I see is more bad mouthing from you!.....

If gamecop banned waal, then he got what is coming to him...

To break the site rules is to disrespect Gamecop....

which you do all the time... and I think that is my point....

I am glad you are so happy with you blog....

If I wanted to be so arrogant, I would leave this forum, (like you are trying)

But it's not about that....

Despite your bad mouthing.... the xtras team does have things to offer, and I want to keep this community informed and be apart of it in a positive way!

Oh well may it all burn to the ground...so the phenox can rise from the fire....

The prophecy has been fortold....

Im fine to say my point I have no issues being banned...if im not wanted and gamecop says so im all good with it....im doing this cause you guys dont have the skills you say you do and I feel sorry for the users you try and persuade are hard features or cant happen etc...I know some may listen and I feel sorry for them....you guys are vocal yet to me dont know simple things....and it makes me cry for the weak....

fumanchu etc I try and listen as I know he knows his stuff...ive found a few more lately that know there stuff and it makes things easier...ive never wanted your help and im sorry and ive allways been up front and told you to your faces why...I know you dont like it and I wouldnt say it unless I 100 percent beleived it and I wouldnt say it if I didnt think it effect new people....

Sometimes I just don't understand people. CoinOPS and everything surrounding it was a stain on this site's good name. We finally get to a point where it's been removed and were in a position to start to repair some of that damage and everybody starts picking a fight with the admins. What was the point? What did you hope to accomplish with this??

All you've done is create the admin bias you were shouting about in the first place and deservedly so. :)