CoinOPS EPIC whats next

BritneysPAIRS

VOTE 1 BROADBRUSH DIRECTION  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fixing ulitmate mk 3 and updating the emulation fix for golden axe the revenge of death adder work be perfect!

Yeah that would be great, I love coinop's as it and having a fully working "golden axe the revenge of death adder" on xbox is a great thought.

Edited by mirsad

by chance is there any way to get Mace the Dark Ages added/working in coin ops i believe its called the dark ages but the rcade version would rock its the most metal game ever. I havent tried it on the epic 64 coin ops as my download said 100% complete then jumped back to 92% but thanks for all your awesome work/efforts keep them releases comin

one can never understand why all 3 say dont use it for consoles yet say they would for N64 and PSX....its a wierd world

waal and cba or know xtras peoples votes will be disregarded

To Robert.

Cleaning this thread is a good idea. I don't need to be mentioned here either. Thanks for your probity.

fixing ulitmate mk 3 and updating the emulation fix for golden axe the revenge of death adder work be perfect!

Woaw ... fantastic if you have fix them ... i love these games :D

Yesterday i test CoinOPS EPIC and really ... it is excelent :D

- MK1 is working 100% fine !

- Mk2 is working 98% because some time sound is lag a little ... but it is perfect for playing :D

So bad the Mk3 and ultimate have no sound ... it is why i'm happy when i read your comment :)

The others KI1, KI2, NBA Jam ... are really working perfectly !!! fantastic !

I quick test DOMM and it works fine too ... like the N64 and PSX ...

That is really excelent because all is already configurer and a children can launch and play them easyli :D

I have just some problem with some games if i enable the ENCHANCED EFFECT ... it is so bad we can't write in the ini file of the games to hard remove this option like sound for them ... because in HD mode, these games will never work with effect ...

The only game i can't play is TEKKEN 3 !

It never start after TAITO LOGO :(

I try in HD, LD, With and without filters ... always black screen and xbox crash !

Have you a solution ?

Thanks

Bye

Woaw ... fantastic if you have fix them ... i love these games :D

Yesterday i test CoinOPS EPIC and really ... it is excelent :D

- MK1 is working 100% fine !

- Mk2 is working 98% because some time sound is lag a little ... but it is perfect for playing :D

So bad the Mk3 and ultimate have no sound ... it is why i'm happy when i read your comment :)

The others KI1, KI2, NBA Jam ... are really working perfectly !!! fantastic !

I quick test DOMM and it works fine too ... like the N64 and PSX ...

That is really excelent because all is already configurer and a children can launch and play them easyli :D

I have just some problem with some games if i enable the ENCHANCED EFFECT ... it is so bad we can't write in the ini file of the games to hard remove this option like sound for them ... because in HD mode, these games will never work with effect ...

The only game i can't play is TEKKEN 3 !

It never start after TAITO LOGO :(

I try in HD, LD, With and without filters ... always black screen and xbox crash !

Have you a solution ?

Thanks

Bye

Not sure how you change weapons in Doom on Coinops. Anyone got any ideas?

Also Britney has said previously you need to keep pressing start to bypass stuff when loading up Tekken 3. I tried it and it works ok for me.

Britney, I would love more console support for top games, savestates are a must because I can save my progress.

any chance for Amiga WINUAEX integration as well?

also is all CPS3 games supported as otherwise I'd like the videos for these too.

thanks

Edited by bash

Not sure how you change weapons in Doom on Coinops. Anyone got any ideas?

Also Britney has said previously you need to keep pressing start to bypass stuff when loading up Tekken 3. I tried it and it works ok for me.

Britney, I would love more console support for top games, savestates are a must because I can save my progress.

any chance for Amiga WINUAEX integration as well?

also is all CPS3 games supported as otherwise I'd like the videos for these too.

thanks

I don't have test to change weapon because i try the hardcore doom and it dead very qwickly lol

I will try it this evening if i can and tell you.

For the START press on TEKKEN 3 i read it and forgot ... i have press other keys ... i will try this evening ...

It strange because on PCSX it works well with all videos ...

But it is not really quick, it has some lag, i will try it with this setting to see if it is better :)

YES, Savestate on console and arcade will be the best !

AMIGA is a best machine ... have some games on CoinOPS can be kool for guys who want just use it ... but maybe it is very hard to add ?

CPS3 is fantastic ... but very hard to emulate, and nobody have the source code of CPSX ...

FINALBURN too can't make them works on xbox with 64Mo of ram !

If we want have them one day on coinops we must found the guy who made CPSX and make it give us his source code lol

If we want have them one day on coinops we must found the guy who made CPSX and make it give us his source code lol

This is the direction Xbox SHOULD be going - anything new (bigger and better) from an arcade perspective would be awesome.

So how do we contact the CPSX guy - is it by any chance this chap:

http://www.emu-celebs.consollection.com/in...&idPerso=32

Come on guys - surely someone within this forum can track down and persuade 'CPSX guy' to give up the code.

Just think of the possibilities - maybe this time next year we could be downloading CoinOPS CHDs

Edited by seXBOX