CoinOPS EPIC whats next

BritneysPAIRS

VOTE 1 BROADBRUSH DIRECTION  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for tekken it might be press A...sorry its cause I removed everything and didnt know what im doing :) it works fine

ill look at psx and n64 properly if its what people want and why the vote is now....

id love to see cpx in and its

http://www.speksnk.org/foro/viewforum.php?f=50 is the forum and his name is ElSemi :D good luck get the sources ill add it....

Doom press Back + White to cycle though weapons.....note it acts like pressing 1 2 3 4 5 if you keep pressing white so if you have the shotgun only and press white 4 times you will be on about 5 so have to press black 3 or so times to go down to the normal gun or press 1 on keyboard....if consoles is the go ill fix this as well....and add more doom games....

amiga is already in I just removed it as clutter.....colleco, atari 2600, msx, virtual boy etc are removed due to no one wanting them and it slowing the interface another 2 percent.....if enough people asked moe for them in I would turn them on in 2 seconds.....they are all in CoinOPs if you look at the sources and can rem the rem statement as told in the main forum and then recompile and full sets of them would be capible

3 days for voting left (amiga can be put in by removing the rems.....it was removed like 10 other cores virtual boy....msx....colleco as clutter anyone can add them later if they want.....they are all in CoinOPs if you look at the sources

PS if the vote goes the way of console stuff ill work on N64 and allow alot of features and fix some core stuff......and then ill want help in the cfg part and also for psx as those 2 I only added the cores didnt really think about the details to much

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MR BP ! Your emulator is perfect for me !! But if you can add some games, sure if it's possible, it's the 1st addictive i ever play --> "Fruity Franck" running on Amstrad 6128+, i don't know if you know this game but it is simply the original "Mr Do" game, but it's only available on amstrad. Next if it's possible "Alien Breed 1 & 2" on amiga !! :)

Cheers BP :D

Edited by Retro.G

well we need to let the vote run....

maybe people want me to remove all Console support....as I say the vote will determine what I concentrate on

considering nearly everyone is using CoinOPS now id say alot of people with EPIC will start using CoinOPS more and more for there consoles once they see the benifits vs the costs

so darknoir what do you think of nes megadrive snes etc it to is easy and sortble isnt it :) and notice the auotmatic hd stuff and also im not sure due to your engish what advanced settings etc you are talking about maybe a team will form soon to do this stuff for psx and n64 in which case ill do feature etc for it and make it automatic and work

I think also because people cant or arent prepared to include games additional games themselves because they want screenshots/videos made by someone else. It makes Coinops look more professional if every game has a video rather than most with videos and some with a black screen. It ruins the effect otherwise.

I think also because people cant or arent prepared to include games additional games themselves because they want screenshots/videos made by someone else. It makes Coinops look more professional if every game has a video rather than most with videos and some with a black screen. It ruins the effect otherwise.

I agree with you. Hell I'm guilty of it myself, I was drawn to CoinOPS because the base of the work was already done. I use CoinOPS for a BarTop and HyperSpin + Emumovies with emulators for a freestanding cabinet. I've added a bunch of console games and I'm finishing up the videos and screenshots now. I'm using the screenshots from Emumovies and converting the Ressurections Xtra teams WMV's using XMVConverter. So far it's working out quite well.

I like the console support BP. I'd use it more if it had perfect pixel, but that's mainly due to the way my setup is. However, I will say, if I play N64 on an Xbox, its with CoinOps as its SO simple compared to the Surreal. Nothing against the Surreal guys - who are doing a great job - its just a chore to get running properly.

I think PSX games are really important for CoinOps because there are so many PSX-based games that cannot be added to CoinOps. Including them this way is a smart workaround in my opinion. Again, perfect pixel would rock. :)

Thanks!

I like the console support BP. I'd use it more if it had perfect pixel, but that's mainly due to the way my setup is. However, I will say, if I play N64 on an Xbox, its with CoinOps as its SO simple compared to the Surreal. Nothing against the Surreal guys - who are doing a great job - its just a chore to get running properly.

I think PSX games are really important for CoinOps because there are so many PSX-based games that cannot be added to CoinOps. Including them this way is a smart workaround in my opinion. Again, perfect pixel would rock. :)

Thanks!

what is so hard about using surreal? i've never had a problem using it, much like the xtras emus too.

once the new ini config files are finished by scorp over at XBOX-SCENE, then the games will all be configed to run off the bat great.

i suppose if you need things spelt out for you & simplified thou...