Whats up?

Krosigrim

As in with you. Any news, anything exciting? What are you looking forward to? What... is up?

Well other than the new job... and miscellaneous games coming out soon... Im looking forward to the Halloween party! My Sister is throwing a Halloween party and inviting... all the girls that work at Victories Secret with her.

So what good with you?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the promotion I got means way more work and more stress. not to mention multiple 3 hour meetings and training. I hardly have time to do anything but sleep, work, and get kids and wife to where they need to be. I really need a second car soon.

just had another 3 hour meeting this morning and worked last night. with no sign of sleep anytime soon. I'll be up around 24 hours awake by the time I get to sleep tonight.

But I am off for a few nights so I can decompress and get some games and guitar playing in hopefully.

Bollocks all, Figured out I need a new graphics card, applied for a job (which i wont get and scares the shit out of me coming of benefits) , have this lass clinging to me for dear life, moved back home, Juts tappin my foot to teh rhythm of life.

Adopted a second cat. She and my first cat don't seem to be getting on so i'll have to find her a new home cuz I dont want to return her to the city shelter. Bought some Feliway to try and help the situation, should come Friday off amazon. Thinking it may be an issue cuz they're both female, so I might try a male cat next time. Otherwise working, aaaaaand more working.

Got an iPad for $400.

Some old crap mostly here. Getting older sucks, time just seems to fly the older I get. I am attending as many rock/metal concerts that I can afford to go to. Got another on on the 21st going to see Suicide Silence. Getting lots of autographs and shit signed by groups. Just saw Children of Bodom and got shirt and cd signed by all. Looking forward to fall because summer has been hot a hell here I hate the heat. Playing lots of Guitar Hero the new one and looking forward to Rock Band 3.

Inky: Yea more responsibilities plus all the other shit... I can see you getting worn out. But at least there is more $$. Thats obvious... Im just sayin'

Emsley: I predict, alot of shit is about to hit you... good and bad: but perhaps overwhelming.

Agozer: Well good luck pinning down one thats good.

Verestic: It is my experience that when animals first meet and are weary of each other... could learn to get along. But ya never know. Kudos on not sending it back to the shelter though

Jitway: Yea I noticed the same thing. Every year does go by faster. Its inevitable, just as long as your always cool...

L.S.D.: Well its cool being in another country and all... what of your wife? Did she come along?

Work + 1 school at course tires me.

I really want to attempt my hand at gaming on a granduer scale. I've figured that I would need some months of pure game time so maybe next year after I get a A.S to repair PC's I can convince my parents to leave me the hell alone and game for a bit.

Also, I just recently got my stream running, going to post the link here when I finish tweaking it for quality.