Whats up?

Krosigrim

AkihiroZi: Yea getting a break after school is necessary imo. Just make sure you dont get stuck in chill mode as I did... dude, since I left 7-11 I only played games. I gained over 30 lbs! I gotta work all that shit off now

Vincent: Nice TV! Is that 47"?

Nice Collection! Confirmed at least 24 DS titles, 14 360, 20 Game cube, 38 conventional PS2 boxes, 7 Dreamcast, Uncountable # of PS, 6 Genesis carts, 3 GBA carts, 3 SNES and a SNES/Gameboy converter... is that 3 separate Lunar boxes? At least 21 strategy guides, Domo, Umbreon and a bunch of other stuff I cant readily identify... except the WoW box.

I like your setup. Your a very tidy person. Looks as if you just cleaned as the shelves w/ consoles are shiny: mirror finish. Wish I could keep mine this clean. Also, I need a way to organize all my games. I realized yesterday that I wanted to have a better way to organize my growing collection. Right now I have a cigar box with DS titles thrown in and a stack of 360 games in a pillar.

P.S. I hate matty unsoft carpet...

Skythe: I get that off and on lately. Recently for me I didnt want to sleep and so I didnt try. Id stay up for 24 to 48 hours and finally sleep for 8 hrs, to get up and stay up for another 1.5 to 2 days.

I imagine you have tried everything you can think of. Perhaps you should go workout... next time that is

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I FINALLY figured out my "job stuff.

Ok As I sit in this flat i cant take a minimum wage Job 40 hours per week and bring home £950 - a month (if im lucky it will be weekly pay)

Then I took out all my bills, rent and, foods.

320 rent

weekly food 60 times 4.= 240

electric is 20 a week (more if im in the house more often)

council tax 55 (per month)

Tv licence and water (20 a month)

Bus pass is 15 a week maybe a little more =60

Moneys for work (cmon man we all need some little treats at work) is about 3 quid a day.

Smokes 28 quid a month.

So that means im left with "272 pound" per Month to play with.

This has got to keep clothes on my back my phone bill and eventually phone and internet

SO FOR WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW ILL BE WORKING AN EXTRA 200 QUID THATS 50 POUND EXTRA A WEEK!!!!!

I can get this working on the side.

So I have concluded that if I want to work I have to give up my flat and find some place were things will be a lot easier on me, such as moving back to my parents house, or my sisters and paying them less rent.

Finding a girl who get her house paid for or fidning cheap accomidation.

In turn I will be able to save up for a trip to whereever I want to go, china? singapoe?

Recently my sisters friend is coming over from switzerland and knows the lore of the land, if I can get in with her WHO KNOWS!!?

I think its absolutely disgusting that if i want to have something that resembles "a reasonable life style" that I have to seek out a partner that I may/may not be "that in to." PEOPLE HOLD YOU TO RANSOM FOR THIS SHIT!

If I want to be 50 pound better off a week I duck and dive and do it my way, In the meantime I am having to wait on opertunaties to present them selfs to me and keep my ears open for anything I can get a hold of.

Dam it!

Look mate, In this world: here and now, unless your well off you need someone to help with the bills. Id say stay away from staying with girls: as in girlfriends. Even though it's annoying, staying with family is the best way to go. Say something comes up and your short... Family can understand. Landlords do not.

Also, If you are to save up $$... be sure to set aside and save money that you are NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH. Living from paycheck to paycheck fucking sucks ass. I would not have been able to do what I do unless I was able to save up $$$$$. I have waited and waited for GameStop to hire me. All other jobs I seeked wanted to take advantage. As in Kohl's (clothing store) had a freight job 3rd shift... they wanted to pay me MIN WAGE! I fucking ran the warehouse back in Florida. Min was 7.25 I made 11.75. Fuck Kohl's. So I waited for months and months.

Now I got a job I WANT TO DO and I did EXACTLY what I wanted while I waited... Played games. Of course I went through over $4000 in the process, but I saved up and could afford it.

Sidenote: Yesterday after I spent a good portion at GameStop... I got home and saw I got a letter from Kohl's saying yadda yadda yadda: were sorry to inform you or somesuch.

Me: Sniffles/quivering bottom lip. Head began to tilt back began crying. Merged Crying into insane laughter. Balled up the letter and kicked it across the room. "Get the Fuck outta here are you kidding!" One of those moments where you had to be there but my sister almost doubled over with laughter, she couldnt breathe for a second.

I find it hilarious they didnt try to hire me. I guess it boiled down to over qualification. When the lady said 7.25 at the interview... I froze. I could not believe it. I expected, at the VERY least 8.50. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE indeed.

Haha will hears me on FM.

The jobs I would be taking would probably be menial as well such as warehouse work (some guys like it Im not a fan of it no more) or food production I can still make the dough up for bread, pitty bakery hours are so messed up i loved working there.

I am a trades man that never quite got to Finnish his schooling in plastering and its dam annoying even if I had wheels and was up to 100% confidence the work would still be crazy to get a hold off at the moment.

Im always counting on been a plasterers "buddy" who will always pay me less than what im worth or could be worth.

Like you said will living with family is better.

I am strongly believing that my Achilles heel is this flat - the sooner I can ditch it and get in to some work the better it gets for me.

So its a new problem, ditching the flat and getting in with family just so i can build again.

Skythe: I get that off and on lately. Recently for me I didnt want to sleep and so I didnt try. Id stay up for 24 to 48 hours and finally sleep for 8 hrs, to get up and stay up for another 1.5 to 2 days.

I imagine you have tried everything you can think of. Perhaps you should go workout... next time that is

Actually, the main reason behind it is the fact I work nights instead of days now. After 8 years of working jobs during the day it's strange. If I do sleep, I sleep for 10-12 hours. I like it but then I also don't. I like it cuz I get twice the sleep than I did when I worked days but I don't cuz I slept half the day away (usually starving as well) then working the other half.

I'm just having a hard time scheduling myself with this new life style. As lately I either don't sleep or only get 2-3 hours of sleep.

Well that sucks. When I worked 7-11 3rd shift. It was easy enough for me but my sleeping schedule sucked ass. I never wanted to get home and sleep so Id game till afternoon, then crash. Waking up, no matter how much sleep I got was a chore.

Well how long have you had this schedule?

Wife stays home. I am alone in a big metropolis. It's not that bad though. I just put the extra time that i have into practising Tekken. There are tournaments in Beijing every 2 weeks with the final prize at RMB1000

Krosigrim:

Thanks, that count is pretty close the only thing is I don't have any Genesis games though. I think you're looking at my GBA storage boxes from the side, they are about the same size since each one holds three games. I only have two Lunar games there for the PSX. I'm kind of a clean freak so that's why the setup is so neat. The only downside about the way it's organized right now is I barely have any room for new games. I'll probably need to replace that media tower in a year or so.

This carpet is definitely not one of the highlights of my apartment, it's scratchy landlord-grade carpet that has been well (ab)used by the previous tennants. :lol:

Well move that movie/anime collection in a separate stack, like a vertical tower.

I desperately need organization. I dont have a viable way to organize my games. There in a vertical stack.

I am the opposite of a neat freak. I clean stuff only when it begins to get out of hand. I need to dust, vacuum and re-organize. So I need to get some type of organization going, itll help out a bit.