SSFIV

Such a statement as that, you would have to own me, right?

Hook me up with your pro, I'm actully just a mid-tier when playing full throttle but Im interested in playing pros...

WOw.....a statement like, Krio.... It's practically impossible for me not to get owned when you get your stick^^..

HIt me up if u wanna spar some more, I just like playing pple i know, Sff4iv is boring if i cant playing strangers with no mic.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a statement as that, you would have to own me, right?

Hook me up with your pro, I'm actully just a mid-tier when playing full throttle but Im interested in playing pros...

WOw.....a statement like, Krio.... It's practically impossible for me not to get owned when you get your stick^^..

HIt me up if u wanna spar some more, I just like playing pple i know, Sff4iv is boring if i cant playing strangers with no mic.

Yea that guys pretty good. Although he doesnt take it seriously. Ever since MWF2 came out he has been on mostly that. I just need to get back to the swing of things. It'll take a bit for me to gear up, so dont expect anything out of me yet.

if you can find enough pple with headsets on this game, play team matches...OMG, i dont even wanna rank up no more. THe games are hella fun with a buncha pple just joking while ure playing.

Well I got a new ISP and the game runs great online. I dont know if this game handles online better than the first one. Guess it doesnt matter anyway.

Yea being able to communicate in any game is great... as long as your not gaming with asshats. It doesnt feel as good when nobodies talking, same goes for MWF2. I hate being with people who dont say shit, even if it just "GRENADE!"

Im fed up with it in all honesty...

I put a lot of time into the last one. But this one just hasn't grabbed me either. Just came out at the wrong time for me I guess.

I find it too fiddly and the combos odd, dont get me wrong i love a fighter as much as the next guy, but the days when learning countless moves and timing is something I dont much enjoy anymore.

I was a side fighter liker for a long time i mastered games like fighting vipers most of the street fighters, tekken 1 & 2.

Just dont get hooked on fighting games like I used to.

I find it too fiddly and the combos odd, dont get me wrong i love a fighter as much as the next guy, but the days when learning countless moves and timing is something I dont much enjoy anymore.

I was a side fighter liker for a long time i mastered games like fighting vipers most of the street fighters, tekken 1 & 2.

Just dont get hooked on fighting games like I used to.

I can feel you on that. Between still trying to learn new things in mvc2 and just the face paced gameplay of trying to learn st (finally) and playing tk6, its a chore now a days to devote hours to just learn things.

It would be nice to see Rival Schools 3 or even a new KI that is a simple game but very complex as you learn things

The easiest thing is to concentrate on one char only. So, you have to find one that really suit your style and train all out for it. For me, I have been maining Abel since SFIV so it is easy to adapt in SSFIV. I just learn one extra char in T.Hawk (he doesn't have much to learn) so it is easy. Comparing this to trying to mater T6BR's Lei's 160++ moves, SSFIV is really easy to learn IMO