CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no thats the only one...I should add the full one....

all the other psx should boot perfectly every time...that one I compressed it

70 percent up street of rage remake

after this ill show you guys how to use the new dvd player....for stuff like space ace and dragons lair.... are there any more laser disc games on dvd?

All PSX games are fine except for Micky Mouse, That seems to have audio crackling\ distortion sound to it.

Other than that there fine... Streetfighter EX is awesome :)

Thanks BP I recomment they go in but see what phil thinks

I would and in 5 mins ill give you the Street of Rage tryout message :)... you can leave out mickey...I removed alot of the music...or leave out tekken 3 if you want...I can add the 700 meg one instead of 30meg where you need to press start...? whats your thoughts

but id add the psx extras...I have about 80 more on my personal build but those are the arcady one.... and id patch in the new 12 games...

whats your thoguths on CoinOPS 2 package ace??

ok add the MI_S to your zips and the contents of xSorRv5 CoinOPS 2 Files.rar to root of CoinOPS 2 rescan your games and your free to pay it should have catgory be taged as a fav if you use auto add to favs and have a video :)

and it should play......can reset out unless A600 lets me mod one of his files :)

ace whats your thoughts????? better than showroom or showcase???

ok add the MI_S to your zips and the contents of xSorRv5 CoinOPS 2 Files.rar to root of CoinOPS 2 rescan your games and your free to pay it should have catgory be taged as a fav if you use auto add to favs and have a video :)

and it should play......can reset out unless A600 lets me mod one of his files :)

ace whats your thoughts????? better than showroom or showcase???

Miles better, lots to tinker with and some really cool games added !

I have been bustin it up a little bit last night and a little bit this morning on the xbox in my bedroom...

I will have another look at the PSX stuff tonight in detail and try to play them to completion (especially the Tekken and SF games)

I might try and add Driver to my personal build as I love that game.... not sure how well it emulates though

Cant wait to play it on my cab but ill need to transfer it but that wont happen until next week at the ealiest :)

In other annoying news is Seedboxworld.biz has gone under :( I just bought a new seedbox from seedboxhosting.co.uk so just waiting for my account details.

Once Phil and I have the same files in our buids I will begin uploading to the seedbox (when I get the details)

OK sync the builds and release in anyway you want but the files are there....

hey let me know when you try Street of Rage Remix and let me know it works and has a catagory and video :) and then its all up to you guys

Cool,

just getting it now, Gonna take my son in the garden for a while then I will add it when he has a nap and test it out :)

(Phill Gimme a shout when your ready)

no worries..... :) I have alot more psx games like jojo raystorm etc :) the pack will be big but may release one as an add on....im off to bed now....im out of this till after I see it out there unless theres some major bugs...im busy adding stuff....and this could go on forever :) as I generally add something every day or two....

peace guys hope you all hook up soon

Streets of Rage remake comes under : Home\Megadrive\Beat em up

Seedbox details just arrived :) uploading to FTP now

Phil I have added everything to the build from the FTP except Micky Mouse, I will remove anything you do not want in the build so they are sync'd :)

NOTICE TO ALL:

I am on a crappy UK upstream so it will take a MINIMUM of 5 days to upload to the seedbox via FTP

Peace

Edited by ace9094