nes6502 Any Chance...?

willers

nes6502 with all the porting your doing lately which we all appreciate so much ^_^ . Would you consider or have an interest in porting the latest MAME and/or ScummVM? I know you probably hate being asked, but I said I'd ask anyways. If not then that's cool I'll still think your great for giving us ZsnesX, FBL and nestopiaX.

Looks like you missed the last part of his Nestopia FAQs.

Do a lot of people actually use ScummVM on the Xbox? If so, are they using mice somehow? Coz playing adventure games without a mouse sucks. That's why I use ScummVM on the PC and don't really think it needs to be on Xbox. As for updated MAME, it's nice to dream.

I personally have used usb mice with adapters and on the one box where I installed a usb port. I played through a ton of LucasArts games on the box and I wish there was an update with proper screen sizing and the newer supported games like Goblins 3. Hell even the GUI has been revamped.

The original xbox has enough oomph under the hood to do almost anything ScummVM can throw at it. If the Wii can do it why not my Xbox?

The Xbox port doesn't have Goblins 3? That is old. You know what I'm looking forward to, Residual. When that gets done I'll finally be able to play all the way through Grim Fandango.

Looks like you missed the last part of his Nestopia FAQs.

That was a lot of reading. ;)

A lot of reading for a lot of features :)

Hehe... caught red handed. Sorry man.. my OCD works certain ways. I can rename stuff for 8 hours straight or spend an entire weekend touching up boxart in Paint, but reading details has never been my MO. I never even knew much about your FBL until I saw what a cool machine it was for myself.

I hear you used our synopsis. Thanks for the props. How much work would it be to put a new synopsis in there. Whatever you have is outdated compared to what I have today.

Later,

~Rx