Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

Ok xbox cba etc

you guys critised multiple builds alot publically and I can find many many occassions of this.... and yet you praised one line changes in other emus?

Its now bug free should I make a standalone or wait till a few more cores are in? the people im working with dont care as they have it.

Stanalone now compiled waiting on conformation from the vocal ones about wether its a cheap useless hack....or to many releases etc like they say and asking for there permission to release it and help you guys out......

last time although you guys voted to get it they voted to stop it.....and cause they are so vocal its not worth releasing without there permission to do so and it leaks anyways but its best released properly so I can support it

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty the only thing i was vocal about was the underhand manner in which you went about using other peoples code.

Now this is none of my business really, its just i felt that strongly about it. I have no connections with NES6502 at all, in fact my reaction would have been the same for any emu author, including yourself. Thats in the past.

If indeed you have re-written a lot of stuff, i believe you have, then why not share it with the community.

There are plenty of other users out there who have no opinion on this subject and would probably welcome an improved version of CoinOps.

Don't leave them out in the cold cause of me and a few other's.

To satisy all concerns release your "Latest" source for the emu authors to browse.

This puts you in the clear from all angles and everything is done in the correct, acceptable manner.

A "standalone" release would be the best bet as im sure others will release full packs as torrents etc.

I do release it as I want :thumbsup1: and its now out and done my end....all the people that helped have it the last one just got it...and its upload to ftp

cba ill find you alot of quotes with you saying other stuff ... how many do you want 50? will that make you see you are one of the biggest people hounding me on nearly everything? and activily tring to stop things? do you really want proof of the matter?

Well done. I was trying to be positive for everyone benefit.

If thats the way it is then so be it.

Couldn't help commenting as you seem to be using me a ring leader, which im not.

Many people had the same opinion as me thats all, so im not the only one.

So i'll revert to what you understand, release it or shut up about it !

its handed over good luck guys :thumbsup1: im moving forward im sure they will decide if its worth handing over or not...I wont hold there hand just said release it if you think its worth it....

no more will be said from me about it....

onto the next build

I really did wish the people that I posted at the start of the forum would stay out of this thread and make as many of there own as poss.... its runs alot better without them in fact it moves at great pace and many have helped alot of sources and advice for this build....also alot of work done by run and someone else that gave me all info about driver updates on neogeo and sources also as per iq was a great help...

no you were not rx but basically people that keep saying they cant be arsed pisss offfff you comment here for no reason and keep telling me you cant be arsed believe me when I say I cant be arsed I dont look at what you guys are doing.... leave it to people that can be arsed...thats the whole point of this forum.....

1.... people that cant be arsed or are haters start your own stuff and stay out

2.... if you can be arsed stay around and join in a way forward

this is the point of the forum its spelt out in 2 easy to follow steps

I dont come looking to your stuff and say I cant be arsed

I've got a few questions:

What emu's did you port for genesis and snes?

Do you think you can post a changelog snippet every time you make a new release?

By the time you add new cores will people need new rom packs (new showcase) or will it be more convenient to download reignite showcase r2 and any upgrade packs?

Thanks for your time and effort

change log is included but I dont have time to documment stuff really sorry....cores are xport cores

you can use any old packs just need renaming for mame conventions

*********Bug found in pack*********

autoswitching for HD didnt work if pal 60 was off...I fixed this as the screen would adjust to 1280x720 but would be at 480p :thumbsup1:.....uploaded to FTP please regrab it