Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea....I emailed them a few times no response they can grab it from anywhere at any time..they never have... no idea why sorry. They have all other versions on there I believe

an old saying you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink :D

on most common sites its availbe and in the top downs list

I always got it before on torrents I dont know how anybody else gets it.

DOA the sega master system,sega gamegear and sega sg1000 are done those systems run the same core.

the gameboy advanced,gameboy color and the gameboy which run off the same core are about ready it should not take long.

And I got pretty much a whole screenshot set put together for mega drive and snes I might be 30 or so short which yet bad out of 1800. The rest didnt have an action shot in the screenshot pack I used from the older resx pack. The newer pack might have them. I dont know. I got pretty much all the videos renamed to although I have not tested them they are in wmv format. I need to convert them over to xmv if I can ever figure out how.

Edited by run088

ill send you an automatic program to convert wmv to xmv :D its all setup with 3 options on who you want to convert them

Convert with full audio

Convert with mp3 audio (best one id say)

Convert muted

just click on the option and it will do them all for you and put them into the correct folder

I'm still confused, if i want CoinOPS, where do i get it from?

You didn't answer my question clearly.

Again, I'm not arguing here, just wanting to get hold of this emu to try it out.

Thanks.

I'm also confused. Without a release name it's even harder to find. All I see on torrent sites are old versions. I guess I'll just wait till it shows up on snesorama.

no idea....I emailed them a few times no response they can grab it from anywhere at any time..they never have... no idea why sorry. They have all other versions on there I believe

an old saying you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink :D

on most common sites its availbe and in the top downs list

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RMJHBCKA