Final Burn Legends 1.1

nes6502

Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 Plus?!?!?

Wow I actually play this game a lot on my PC with MAME. The Death mode is awesome and it is just an awesome version of tetris overall. I want this. When I download the emulator does it come with a DAT? Is it like CoinOPS where you need an older romset or can I use my up to date one? Also I guess I need a PM to download it? Thanks a lot!

yeah its a good game i have played it a lot since i put this new update onto my xbox.

as for romsets mame 0.135 i suppose the newest romset should be the best to use i assume.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I finally gave it a try to play Tetris The Grand master, but my romset isn't working even romcenter is all green.

I'll try to get another one.

I would like to know if their was a way to know how to exit a game by using the second controller. I have a fighting stick as 1st con and as it doesn't have the R3 bouton I have to plug it out and plug in the pad eachtime I want to exit a game...

Can that be done by changing something in the .ini file ?

Hi, I finally gave it a try to play Tetris The Grand master, but my romset isn't working even romcenter is all green.

I'll try to get another one.

Then your ROM and dat file are both wrong.

I would like to know if their was a way to know how to exit a game by using the second controller. I have a fighting stick as 1st con and as it doesn't have the R3 bouton I have to plug it out and plug in the pad eachtime I want to exit a game...

Can that be done by changing something in the .ini file ?

Please read the first post or the documentation that is built into the emulator.

thanks nes for

Added alternate ways to display the in game emulation menu. This will be

useful for players who use controllers without a right analog stick.

The choices are:

Right Analog Click

Left Trigger + Right Trigger

Back + Start

Left Trigger + Back

Right Trigger + Back

but my arcade stick also dont have back button for insert coin, i hope for next release there an option to change that that will affect all ROM

Installed this emulator, works great! There are a couple really old off the wall games that just have a black screen though. I used the DAT that came with it to verify roms and they are all green. It might be some setting I have to change though I didn't try messing with anything. I'm playing at 480i. The only thing I can't figure out is how to adjust the screen properly. Is there a way to just adjust everything at once instead of individually? What is the best way to go back to defaults? It's pretty much impossible to adjust everything right because you can't see everything when you hit adjust so you would have to keep going back and forth to check your progress. I messed up the alignment on the main menu pretty bad trying to change things I couldn't really see.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you nes for the awesome work on this emulator. It's already my favorite on xbox.

Is there a way to adjust the vertical video preview in single and dual mode? Vertical video previews always seem to show as horizontal ones while screenshots show fine.

Also adjusting screen for each game is great but is there a way to adjust screen globally?

thanks nes for

Added alternate ways to display the in game emulation menu. This will be

useful for players who use controllers without a right analog stick.

The choices are:

Right Analog Click

Left Trigger + Right Trigger

Back + Start

Left Trigger + Back

Right Trigger + Back

but my arcade stick also dont have back button for insert coin, i hope for next release there an option to change that that will affect all ROM

I'm in the same boat. My current arcade machine control panel is without a back button as well. It would be great if there was a way to make global changes so that we could setup the GUI to use whatever button we needed. Funnily enough I've got access to the Left Analog Click (but not the Right Analog Click) on the panel. The option to set it doesn't exist anywhere in the menus. I've set a couple of my favorite games to use the black button for credits, but having to do this for every single game makes using Legends hard for me.

Or am I just missing an ini file somewhere that I can set this up myself?

Wow I actually play this game a lot on my PC with MAME. The Death mode is awesome and it is just an awesome version of tetris overall. I want this. When I download the emulator does it come with a DAT? Is it like CoinOPS where you need an older romset or can I use my up to date one? Also I guess I need a PM to download it? Thanks a lot!

yeah its a good game i have played it a lot since i put this new update onto my xbox.

as for romsets mame 0.135 i suppose the newest romset should be the best to use i assume.

Hey fum I know you have got some flak over this silly charade just wanted to say I think you're a top bloke man don't disappear !

Hey fum I know you have got some flak over this silly charade just wanted to say I think you're a top bloke man don't disappear !

dont worry i am not going anywhere.....

I know there should not be any mention of this,ususally when a new emulator comes onto the scene i usually upload it be it whatever...c64,spectrum,fba legends,coinops...because a lot of people on forums dont keep up with the emulation scene but i have not posted r4 on any forum but i am going to shortly.

but there is going to be a difference there will be no final burn patch available.

to be honest i believe in open source so i was a bit sceptical about releaseing this,thats why i held back and didnt post it because i always knew that nes 6502 was working on the emulator but at the time i suppose you get caught up in the moment like all of us do.

so what i am going to do is upload r4 with the final fight hack and with the drivers that were originally done by iq 132....as obviously he made them for coinops.

BUT there will be no final burn patch.

will there be an update to final burn legends i do not know.........can you blame him for not releasing anymore updates,probably not coz when you really think about it.you would feel cheated as well and that aint a stab at bp or anyone else thats just the truth of the matter.

and as for me getting flak well...lets just say those members do not concern me.

This post is not about starting flaming or any of that nonsence,this forum used to be a good place to post and it just aint the same anymore.

and to the man who ported zsnexbox and fba legends,2 emulators that i use A LOT like i said i do beleive in open source and this aint bp talking here.this is me.

I am sorry.

You've been the hub of a lot of emulation resources, for a lot of users,

for a long time. Hope that continues.

Has been nice to read your take on the situation. Rather than one voice speaking for all.

Its also pleasing to read your release intentions. 100% respect.

@ Nes6502

Just noticed the extra option added to the end of the GUI options to Enable/Disable video changing

on the MainMenu. Top marks and thanks for listening. Will allow for different skinning options.

Edited by cba.gy