CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

No standalone right now as its recieving some major core updates

This does have some more drivers from IG and also some bug fixes from the old standalone. A new standalone will come sometime but people compain about to many builds and say its hype.

Have extended the games on Showcase to about 1gig more with request from testers to include all KOF etc not just 2 (also some other series are now most of them rather than one or two)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No standalone right now as its recieving some major core updates

This does have some more drivers from IG and also some bug fixes from the old standalone. A new standalone will come sometime but people compain about to many builds and say its hype.

Have extended the games on Showcase to about 1gig more with request from testers to include all KOF etc not just 2 (also some other series are now most of them rather than one or two)

no probs thanks for the info.

Any chance of fixing the sound in Ghox? That would be cool... :(

Not a chance. It uses a protected MCU to deal with sound and it's not dumped.

Hi BritneysPAIRS,

It´s possible to play Superspace Fortress Macross with sound?

Thank you for your work.

Imperfect sound is a definite possibility. I'll add it to my list of things to look at.

i dont know if this would interest you or not iq 132 but would it be possible to get the raiden fighters drivers ported.

bp managed ot get raiden fighters 2(2000)chinese hacked version to work on xbox and the us single board version of raiden fighters2 works on mameox 128 but with really bad sound.also on mame 128 you can get the us single board version of raiden fighters jet to load but it will just play the attract/demo screen,once you put credits in and press start it crashes.

dont know if you are interested in porting these drivers but i thought there would be no harm in making a request.

thank you.

Very unlikely, but I will take a look.

For a status update, I'm not going to be looking at anything until at least tomorrow. I'm out of town until then (and since early Thursday).

OK looks like showcase is going to be Bigger in size and game count but its all done. Also a few defualt settings have been altered. It will be ready tonight

9.5 gig and 750 odd games

I truely can't wait to get my hands on it, been looking forward to it for a long time! Well worth the 9.5 gig download, Thanks for your hard work!