CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a minute and got Thunder Hoop and Squash (on Gaelco hardware) up and running.

http://www.fbadev.info/iq_132/coinops/gaelco.rar

*edit*

Here's an updated cps2 driver.

http://www.fbadev.info/iq_132/coinops/cps2.rar

I did leave xors there and the games will use them if they're available. If you decide to not use them at all,

just remove #define CPS2_USE_XORS in cps2.c and it will always use the decrypt code.

I also added the phoenix games and hooked up analog inputs for pzloop2.

No speed increases or anything. ;)

*edit 2*

Here's another update for NMK16

http://www.fbadev.info/iq_132/coinops/nmk16.rar

Fixed hachamf, tdragon, tharrier, tdragonb, manybloc, and the flags for blkheart. All games on the driver should be playable now.

Great news about the drivers updates and fixs. It's what i am waiting mostly regarding coinops. :lol:

Thunder Hoop finally ;) Thx Iq_132 for the great work.

PS: A question about the showcase "Final Build = 10 GIGs and exactly 805 of the Top Games". I guess when it's available it will be by torrent. So, the file will be like one file only, like a 10gb rar, or will you split in folders inside the torrent, like the emulator in one, games in other, etc?

I ask because some people, myself included, could want only certain files or games from the torrent, and that way you can chose to download only what you want/need, instead of all those gb.

Thx. :lol:

Edited by Enkak

Question time

1) I need to know do people like the Settings in Reignite or Ignite better (as I simplified them in reignite) I need to know this please

2 )Also should I release the full build now or wait a while as iq_132 is working a shit load of majic on CoinOPS at present but its going to take time to do the work and to make sure it all works and by time I mean weeks if not months not days?

Question time

1) I need to know do people like the Settings in Reignite or Ignite better (as I simplified them in reignite) I need to know this please

2 )Also should I release the full build now or wait a while as iq_132 is working a shit load of majic on CoinOPS at present but its going to take time to do the work and to make sure it all works and by time I mean weeks if not months not days?

I liked Ignite a lot, and it was a bit strange to use reignite's new options, but it was just a matter of habit. All the essential options are still there.

As for the release, you could release the full build now, and later a kind of patch (or a R1) with those perfected drivers.

Thank iq_132

any driver stuff there is a R2 post now that iq_132 will be the main man on.... ill let you know by pinning it in the first post to whats in CoinOPS offically and tested, iq might drop hints to whats going in or answer questions or even look into suggestions.

This is only CoinOPS reignite thread now nothing to do with new stuff

also I need to know what people think about setting now and the way its layed out better or worse?