District 9

L.S.D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man... the movie was fucking genius. I saw trailers for it a while back and just thought man, this is what transformers could've been like.

That little alien robot suit was magnitudes better then the fucking transformers cg. Michael Bay could learn a thing or two.

I watched it in the shitty 2nd row though. I might watch it again, properly next time.

I really love the storyline. But my wife hate the movie. She can't stand those jerky Blair Witch type of shooting, but i think it is brilliant. Make it like a real news or something.

And yes, that bipedal monster is so amazing :P

Movie was awesome. It's a must see for everyone! Even for action geeks, this movie will deliver on it (albeit a bit slow, thankfully I was there for the story, not the explosions).

I'm going to go watch it again at least 4 more times from what I can tell.

The reason the director for this movie got given the chance to make it was because he was lined up to direct Halo. When the deal turned to shits Peter Jackson felt that he had to let this dude shine and do his own thing.

The reason the director for this movie got given the chance to make it was because he was lined up to direct Halo. When the deal turned to shits Peter Jackson felt that he had to let this dude shine and do his own thing.

i see. Well, it turns out to be better for the director then :P