What weird things have you witnessed?

Hera

When my husband and I were first dating, we talked on the phone constantly since we started off with a long distance relationship. One night, we were on the phone and suddenly there was this loud frickin' thud on my roof then a rolling sound and a lighter thud. My husband even heard it and I walked outside to check it out. Apparently a guy parachuting at night missed his mark and landed on my rooftop. I was living in a duplex so my neighbors came out and the people that lived in the other duplexes in front of me were freaking out. I asked him if he was ok or if I needed to call someone for him since it was kinda in the middle of nowhere. He was obviously embarassed and was like "No thanks" and just casually carried his bundle and walked down the road.

It was very odd. And a once in a lifetime thing.

There is this restaurant with a karaoke night in Altamonte. The first time I went there, I came back to an arsoned house. The second and last time I went there, I came back to an electrical fire in the appt building. Both were totally unrelated, less the fact that I went to this restaurant. They have since changed owners and name / atmosphere, but I still didn't want to take my chances. 2 for 2 is enough for me.

There is a restaraunt near the Altimone mall there Hera,

yes...there are many restaurants lol

Yea I accidentally hit like shift and enter and it posted my box... Then I decided it wasnt how I wanted to construct the story... so yea... another odd thing for your thread... Not an interesting one though.

Yea I accidentally hit like shift and enter and it posted my box... Then I decided it wasnt how I wanted to construct the story... so yea... another odd thing for your thread... Not an interesting one though.

haha have you already told the story about the car crashing into the mall at all?

Yea, on a thread GC made almost 2 years ago... so I'll refresh...

Uhhh I was working at Subway at a mall. This mall had an uneven grade for a parking lot, so on one quarter, the parking lot/road came up to the malls 2nd floor, which is right across from the food court. Well I was just finishing up and clocking out when I heard the sound of alot of glass and shit breaking. I looked up and saw a wall of debris coming toward the edge of the walkway. I closed the register but missed him driving over the edge.

I ran down the escalator and walked around the car, to see if there was gas leaking. All I saw was anti freeze. so I stuck my head in the back window (which was busted out) and spoke to the guy. I asked him if he could hear me and all that. He pleaded to me to get him out of the car, but I told him that we had to wait for help, 'cause he could be real hurt. The guy did just fall 25 feet, but still, he was a acting odd. He asked me my name, so I told him. He then told me " Will... your a nice guy, will you represent me?" What a thing to ask just after you drove off the second floor. Guy was medicated and crazy... so add that to falling a full story in a car.

When I got there, NO-one tried to see if the guy was alright or anything! I couldn't believe it. Why am I always the person who does something while everyone else stands around and does NOTHING!

So yea, all the clips I find cut just short of me running down to the scene. I wish I could find one, that would be cool. Everyone said he was trying to commit suicide, but thats BS. It was a plea for attention. Damn nutjob.

wierdest thing I ever saw was a prostitute on the Hoe Stroll at 9 in the morning in memphis TN. she was chipper and dancing on a street corner litterally within walking distance to Graceland. I was like WTF? your about 16 hours to early honey.

A book fell past my window the other day. Other than that, I don't remember any odd happenings lately.

Well, I did see a woman commit suicide when I was 7 but I'd call that terrifying, not odd.