Forums starting to feel inactive

I know that before the hacker attempt (lame hacker attempt) the forum activity starting picking up for some reason.

Anyways, now that the emulation website is back, everything feels stale...

Now I know why GC put off the update for so long. It didn't really change much :/.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well alot of guys haven't come back... It was picking up. Well We have a few who are here... but it'll take some time before it gets going again. Best we can do is be ourselves and try and stay active... which will fuel activity. But of course... who the hell want's to post on a thread about bakin' goodies... lol

We do talk more here now. You, Drake, on the other hand, did not fulfill your pledge of flooding this forum with your posts. Where is it? WHERE IS ITTTTT?????!?!!!????

feels about the same to me. all the coinops only posters haven't returned yet. but the core posters are all pretty much back.

It's a bit sad, that nothing really happened lately in the emulation community so there isn't much to talk about for the beginners.

The standard posters here are still posting the same amount as before, but there aren't all returned... where's ryan btw?

We were gone for a little too long, and a few features (that I don't particularly care about, though) haven't been put back into place.

Of course, the emulation scene itself has been stale for ages now.