Look what i got for myself here...:p

L.S.D

yep thats retail. there is a cheaper version that isn't as nice for 70 bucks.

they are gonna package the saturn style pads with the game, not sticks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to use the keyboard for SF4!!!!!!!!!!!! leet!!!

Axl uses the keyboard exclusively for fighting games.

I was giving him a hard time, saying I didn't believe it. so he posted a video of him doing some crazy KOF super.

yeah, he's got some fleet fingers.

Im going to use the keyboard for SF4!!!!!!!!!!!! leet!!!

Axl uses the keyboard exclusively for fighting games.

I was giving him a hard time, saying I didn't believe it. so he posted a video of him doing some crazy KOF super.

yeah, he's got some fleet fingers.

Lol, i still remember that video. He is doing Geese's Rising Storm with the keyboard. Mad skil, I say.

Ah cosmetic reason then. ............the white buttons do seems kinda "not nice" and get dirty easily. But I don't think i can purchase a button easily enough here :D

Partly cosmetic. I don't like the joystick that comes with the TE. When I found out it was moddable, I pre-ordered my parts on the spot and changed them as fast as I could because I simply do not like the colours.

Daaaaaamn. $150$ lol Well damn, I don't want some cheap ass stick!!! Guess I'll have to hock it up one day...

Madcatz... I remember when they sucked ass.

The $70 dollar stick isn't that bad. As about as good as the Tekken 5 Hori stick (I modded my T5 stick with actual Sanwa parts) that came packaged with the game back in '05 with Tekken 5 (in the Regular Edition's case, it uses cheap Korean imitation sanwa parts, which is pretty decent). For 70 dollars, it's extremely reasonable and acceptable. It's also very, VERY easy to mod since it uses snap-ons like the TE edition of the stick, although some modifiction is needed to replace the joystick I believe, depending on the model you want to use.

Soooooooo. How ya liking the new toy? Hows your "game" coming along?

Lol, don't understand what you mean here :P My English is different from your English.

Anyway, been playing Soulcalibur IV yesterday with the stick. Fun, fun FUN :D Even my wife is shaking her head when she see me playing. I mean, i am practically grinning from ear to ear all the time :D it's like a boyhood wet dream fulfilled. it is the closest thing to having a real arcade at home :D

Lol, don't understand what you mean here :P My English is different from your English.

Anyway, been playing Soulcalibur IV yesterday with the stick. Fun, fun FUN :D Even my wife is shaking her head when she see me playing. I mean, i am practically grinning from ear to ear all the time :D it's like a boyhood wet dream fulfilled. it is the closest thing to having a real arcade at home :D

ya = are you

game = skills

But I already knew you were enjoying it. Rhetorical question with candor. As for your skills... Hows your "game" now that you have this awesome new toy?

ya = are you

game = skills

But I already knew you were enjoying it. Rhetorical question with candor. As for your skills... Hows your "game" now that you have this awesome new toy?

A little improvement but still a long way to go. Trying to clear the HARD trial in SFIV but i can't do links :( Need more practice.