Look what i got for myself here...:p

L.S.D

Tested the stick on SFIV, Soulcalibur and Garou MOTW. Suffice to say, moves that i can't pull off using the X360 gamepad are easily done using the stick. The feel of the arcade stick on your lap is really nice, plenty of hand rest allowed like normal arcade, totally awesome feel for someone who grew up with the arcades :P Recommended to those who loves fighting games. With KOFXII and Tekken 6 coming out on 360, it would be fun :)

Thats what I like to hear!!! good buy man! Well, I never really felt totally comfortable on a stick... I was much much better with a playstation controller for Tekken than at the arcade... but I know I can acclimate myself to a stick... where as I cannot abide the Dpad for fighting. Sweet. I wonder if your arcade stick holds true for "plenty of hand rest"... for my big ass hands!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tested the stick on SFIV, Soulcalibur and Garou MOTW. Suffice to say, moves that i can't pull off using the X360 gamepad are easily done using the stick. The feel of the arcade stick on your lap is really nice, plenty of hand rest allowed like normal arcade, totally awesome feel for someone who grew up with the arcades :) Recommended to those who loves fighting games. With KOFXII and Tekken 6 coming out on 360, it would be fun :)

Thats what I like to hear!!! good buy man! Well, I never really felt totally comfortable on a stick... I was much much better with a playstation controller for Tekken than at the arcade... but I know I can acclimate myself to a stick... where as I cannot abide the Dpad for fighting. Sweet. I wonder if your arcade stick holds true for "plenty of hand rest"... for my big ass hands!

I am 6ft 4" shaped more like a foreigner than a typical Asian fellow. You can imagine the big hand i have :P

I am 6ft 4" shaped more like a foreigner than a typical Asian fellow. You can imagine the big hand i have :P

O shit your Juuust taller than me! No kidding. Well then... Awesome the controller should fit fine! Well... My hand is just over 8 inches long and the palm is 3 3/4 in wide. But still, I'm sure it would be fine. Not that id get THAT controller. I'm not to keen on SF IV

it's teh best stick out there, unless you want to build your own. the SFIV TE is all sanwa parts. and easy to mod. no soldering all quick disconnects.

Changed the buttons too different ones and replaced the stick. Working on getting plexi and print out vinyl artwork.

it's teh best stick out there, unless you want to build your own. the SFIV TE is all sanwa parts. and easy to mod. no soldering all quick disconnects.

Why do we need to mod it when it is already good enough?

Key words... "good enough"

visual style mostly. and some like samitzu over sanwa. me, I plugged the first set of buttons and moved all the wires over one so I have American straight style as default. added an octagon gate and I am a happy camper.

Wiz I seen a site that sells pre laser cut plexi but I don't have the link right off the top of my head. Is that what you are doing? or are you gonna cut your own?

I know the site your talking about. I just haven't placed an order yet. Once I finish my artwork, I'll put my order in.

I swapped my buttons for other sanwa coloured buttons (Pink & Baby Blue), I replaced the stick with a JLF-TP-8Y with pink balltop. I might swap the JLF with a Seimitsu LS-32-01 though after I get BlazBlue.

Ah cosmetic reason then. ............the white buttons do seems kinda "not nice" and get dirty easily. But I don't think i can purchase a button easily enough here :D

Oh my god are they really this expensive?

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=73049

Is it any cheaper if you get it bundled with the game? (I heard they are doing that but haven't seen it for sale anywhere, maybe its only for the pc version) It seems like it's still a much better deal to just get an X-Arcade because then you get two players, and its still less money.