Look what i got for myself here...:p

L.S.D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will be happy. It's a badass stick to be sure. I love mine.

it's coming to PC soon. like early july.

I read...

If I get a big arcade stick I will be able to play not only street fighter 4 but stuff like metal slug and garou wark of the wolves n all that other jazz.

I'm actually using the big & excellent Tankstick (2P + trackball) from X-Gaming, with the latest MAME + a lot of emus. I'll wait for the PC version of SF4 too !! I have a PC configurated for arcade only (no internet, no program), directly plugged with HDMI on my HDTV.

But cool object L.S.D !!!!! A collector in the future .

Edited by stf

Wow that is a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be. I have never seen it before now, I assumed it was similar to one of those streetfighter gamepads they had for the original Xbox. Depending on the price I think I may get one when the PC version comes out :P

BTW, Has anyone here run the SF benchmark? It will let you know if your PC can play the game or not. Here is a link, but I'm sure its hosted elsewhere as well:

http://www.gamershell.com/news_78322.html

Do you mean on the xbox? It seems like MS just can't get a D-Pad right, I don't like the XBox or the Xbox 360 one. I think one of the only systems if not THE only system to get a round d-pad right is probably the Sega Genesis. Screw round D-Pads.

Do you mean on the xbox? It seems like MS just can't get a D-Pad right, I don't like the XBox or the Xbox 360 one. I think one of the only systems if not THE only system to get a round d-pad right is probably the Sega Genesis. Screw round D-Pads.

Indeed. You are right. The best Dpad ever is on a Playstation or SNES. I just cant get Street Fighter down right on a Xbox/360 Dpad. I always end up hitting an extra direction.

Tested the stick on SFIV, Soulcalibur and Garou MOTW. Suffice to say, moves that i can't pull off using the X360 gamepad are easily done using the stick. The feel of the arcade stick on your lap is really nice, plenty of hand rest allowed like normal arcade, totally awesome feel for someone who grew up with the arcades :P Recommended to those who loves fighting games. With KOFXII and Tekken 6 coming out on 360, it would be fun :)