Look what i got for myself here...:p

L.S.D

A little improvement but still a long way to go. Trying to clear the HARD trial in SFIV but i can't do links :P Need more practice.

Set the turbo's for the link challenges. it works for most of them. thats how I got all Bison's challenges. the only ones it doesn't work for are like Chun, Blanka and Honda due to the button spam specials.

But I gave up on trials a long time ago. some are just insane and would never be used in a match.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little improvement but still a long way to go. Trying to clear the HARD trial in SFIV but i can't do links :P Need more practice.

Set the turbo's for the link challenges. it works for most of them. thats how I got all Bison's challenges. the only ones it doesn't work for are like Chun, Blanka and Honda due to the button spam specials.

But I gave up on trials a long time ago. some are just insane and would never be used in a match.

BK cleared ALL the challenges, NORMAL AND HARD. RESPECT!!!

Reminds me of the 'Ole EX days. I was the only dude that got em all... wait... did I get them ALL? I don't even know if I'll get SFIV... I guess I should... everyone else has it, including my buddies in Florida.

seperate. as far as I know only Shadowrun allows cross platform play.

Why does people want to play on PC? Unless you have a beastly PC, the game is not going to run as fine as the console. The only game i will play using PC is RTS game.

The compatability tool runs at 27 fps on my pc. =\

mwahahahaha *points at sig*

I play the game completely maxed out @ 1600X1200 85Hz with Vsync On and have no problems maintaining a steady 85 FPS. I think I had to set the frame rate to variable as well to avoid being stuck at 60. If I turn Vsync off and leave framerate at variable it becomes unplayably fast (at least the benchmark tool did) So that is my only option for more than 60 FPS (unless I raise the refresh rate more I guess) It looks loads better than the 360 version too :D

I wonder if this is putting me at a disadvantage though, maybe I should keep that 60FPS cap on or the game is going faster than it should making it harder.